“Nice Food, Good Service, Very quiet place reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Nice Food, Good Service, Very quiet place reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is one of the best Thai food, we can have- They have varieties and complex is so quiet and nice.
The Service is awesome. I should mention T does a great job. We had a great food on 05/24/2014. They have good food for Vegetarian as well as people who Eat Meat, Non Vegetarian. I was able to take Veggie Fried rice and friends took Siam Fried Rice -which had Chicken or so- they informed it was real tasty. Way to go.
they can add whatever vegetables we want and they serve in highly professional manner. They are prepared to explain about it as well. This is one of the good Thai place in Greenville or Greer, SC to check out.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow! Beautiful. Great service. Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had the chicken satay and pad Thai for lunch. It was Great. Service was quick enough. Really beautiful atmosphere and decor. Easy parking. I highly recommend!

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is near the Armed Forces Recruiting Station and I ordered take away. This food is authentic to Thailand. I highly recommend the Chicken a la Bangkok and the red curry.

• Visited January 2014
“Must be a secret!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Other restaurants have had trouble in this location, but I hope Tuk Tuk Thai makes it. It has a comfortable, attractive atmosphere and our service was excellent. Even knowing we had a coupon, our stir-fry dishes were substantial and tasted great. Maybe they were a little spicy for a #2 (out of 5), but part of that was due to the red chili pepper that probably wasn't supposed to be there! I love the fact that they have chewy brown rice, even if it costs extra. I'm sure we'll return.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Thai food in Greenville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

What made this place for me was the food. It was outstanding. Very good service. Nice atmosphere. I will be going back very soon.

Visited August 2013