“Average Food - PRICE” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Greenville, South Carolina
“Average Food - PRICE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my wife for breakfast. Don't let the $7.95 prices fool you, when you are done paying $2+ for a cup of coffee! you will have made a house payment for breakfast. The food isn't bad, but it's average at best. I was shocked when I paid over $2 for the coffee. There's a Starbucks about 100 yards away if I want overpriced coffee and I can get the designer cup.

This place is average at best.... For the price I'd try other places.

Visited April 2014

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Worst Restaurant in Greenville”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is by far the worst experience I have had in a restaurant in Greenville South Carolina. The waitress was rude. The waitress did not bring refills for drinks. I literally mean 0 refills. The waitress was standing in the kitchen behind a curtain near where we were sitting running her mouth about child support and having babies to get more money back on her taxes. The waitress was not professional in the least. The food tasted like it was a week old. I would strongly suggest that you stay away from this place. It felt shabby. It reminded me of an old Denny's. I really feel like I could do the world a good service by keeping people from dining here. This will not be a good experience guaranteed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Don't let the name fool you. This is the best food on Woodruff Rd.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been going here for over a year. John O must have personal problems because the desserts have never changed nor have the size. Either way, the honest reviews of his are his first 2, not the last. My experiences have always been awesome and the food is consistent which is my measure of great restaurant. Their Shrimp and Grits are to die for and their Prime Rib is so tender and flavorful. The breakfast I have not eaten as much but what I have had is incredible and that is mainly their waffles and pancakes. I usually don't even leave reviews but I read an article on how much businesses suffer due to anonymous reviews that are usually bogus so I thought this restaurant deserved my time to let people know it is awesome.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Schenectady, New York
“Place is going down hill wish we could take back excellent reviews written in past!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

When we first visited this place they had awesome service which has not changed, great food, a manager who would greet you and follow up on your meals. The servings were fair for the dollar. Our visit last night was different... a very pleasant staff but no manager to greet and follow up, the desert was so skimpy for the cost. Very well decorated but come on... they really cut the size to miniature for almost 6.00 we will never order desert here again... probably even stop going here which we really enjoyed dinning for the past year. I feel bad because in the past we had written excellent reviews for other trip advisor members. So please disregard any previous excellent reviews on my behalf...

sc
“Great lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had never heard of this restaurant before yesterday but decided to try it after finding on restaurant.com Was pleasantly surprised! Great menu including breakfast until 3pm. I chose a great tasty salad - Rickshaw Express, bit light on chicken but was very good. Only downside was my dessert - just avoid the Chocolate Truffle Torte - tiny piece - just big enough to make you hungry. I had saved myself for it having a salad too. Would like to go back and have breakfast next time.

• Visited October 2013