“Ask for Kelly if you get a massage” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 43 Activities in Greenville
Oviedo, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Ask for Kelly if you get a massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I had a 90 minute massage with Kelly last Friday. It was exactly what I needed after a long travel week. It wasn't the fanciest spa I have ever been to and that wouldn't be expected given I have been to many around the world. However it was great! Kelly did get rid of my aches and pains and put forth a lot of effort to do so.

I am not a small girl and was thrilled for once to have a robe that actually fit perfectly!! I have never had that....no idea what a treat that was to feel comfortable in it. It is definitely pricey but in line with other similar type spas. I am sure you can get a regular massage for much cheaper but you are paying for the environment which isn't overly fancy at all but I didn't mine paying the premium because Kelly did such a nice job.

Visited April 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Ahhh...heaven on Main St!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

There isn't a better place in the Upstate for ah hour or a day of pampering and spa services. Lauren and her team are the best a providing top quality, professional care with warmth and that Southern hospitality that makes you want to return again and again. A "don't miss" experience for visitors and residents alike.

Visited December 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Want quality and service?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is an amazing spa. My girlfriend and I have enjoyed a couples massage. Wow! What a great experience and a relaxing yet professional and clean environment.  We will surely be back. Thank you, thank you!!!!

Cancun
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Very Professional staff and an excellent soothing atmosphere. River Falls Spa needs to be included in my medical plan I feel fantastic every time I visit.

Visited May 2013
“Must visit!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

River Falls spa is an amazing experience! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is so relaxing! I wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommend it!!!!

Visited March 2013