“Adult Milkshakes....what get's better?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Greenville, South Carolina
“Adult Milkshakes....what get's better?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Adult milkshakes......how much more fun? The burgers are fantastic, the fries are creative with delicious sauces, the toppings that are offered for the burgers are plentiful and creative and delicious. Service is expedicious and friendly. But, my favorite was the adult milkshake.....I enjoyed The Russian....however,they have Moonshine milkshakes as well....how awesome! Bring your kids they have child friendly milkshakes as well....it's a fun place with retro, funky, and modern decor, even a fireplace and they do not accept reservations. They do have outdoor seating with heaters for overflow seating. They have desserts, but after the fries, milkshake and burger....we did not have room for dessert. We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit here and will be planning a return visit very soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Inman, South Carolina
“I have Grill Marks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Grill Marks in Greenville is my new favorite burger place! Great food, great service in an upscale place. Oh, and the prices are great too! I had the Gobbler and my wife had the Veggie Burger and we shared the sweet potato fries. Go and see for yourself.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bobmunnich, Managing Partner at Grill Marks, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Greer
“Good burgers with interesting twist.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We enjoyed the burgers, shakes and fries. Burgers were cooked as we requested. Service was good. I can't say that I was disappointed but I was not blown away. I was expecting a little more from a gourmet burger joint.

I agree with a previous reviewer the citrus sauce with the sweet potato fries was not quite right, but the sweet potato fries without the sauce were good.

Everyones' taste is different give it a try.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Burgers Better than McDonald's not as good as IN-N-OUT”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hungry for a good burger at the end of a long work week. Some friends had enjoyed and decided to give it a shot. Our server recommended a couple of appetizers as the burgers come a la carte. We settled on the White Truffle Parmesan Fries and Fried Pickles, both were good and we polished off with the accompanying sauces before the burgers arrived. The Black and Bleu Burger was not stuffed as indicated but rather had the Bleu Cheese lying on top. Burger was dry and under seasoned (ordered medium). Bun, though clever in presentation, lacked the good taste of a toasted bun. The Left Coast Burger was more dry than the first burger, again cooked Medium per our server's recommendation. Seasoning was lacking and accompaniments were boring. Location is good, service was okay, ambience very casual and bright. I may go back for apps and drinks only.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Meh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I really wanted to love Grill Marks. Great location, concept and history. Fries were cold. Burger was to be wrapped in lettuce, but was sitting on pieces of lettuce. Avacodo was from frozen vs fresh. Citrus sauce w/sweet potato fries was weird. Burger seemed small and med/well was very bloody. That all said, bacon rocked!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere