“Dirty” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband had been craving some pho for quite a while and found this place when searching for something authentic. Well, although he said his pho was wonderful, I had some major problems with our dining experience. First, though I noticed one reviewer commented that the place was clean, it certainly was not on the day we visited. The floors were filthy, the table looked like it hadn't been wiped down, all the condiments and whatnot on the table were crusty and gross, and there was something sticky on one of our chairs. So, I already felt a little nasty as soon as we were seated, but I tried to just make the best of it. I have to say that my dish (lemongrass chicken) was pretty good too, until I came across some sort of hair in it (looked like an eyebrow). That sent me over the edge. Even if food tastes good, I like to feel like it's being made in sanitary conditions.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best place in Greenville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is by far the best Vietnamese restaurant in Greenville, the prices as well as the food are great. I would highly recommend to everyone looking for a authentic Asian restaurant with great service and freshly made food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Carolina
“Great food..great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have been here several times and my favorite is the Vietnamese curry chicken soup....my mouth is watering writing this review...chicken with chunks of sweet potatoes and veggies in a mild soup absolutely wonderful....Fried tofu wrapped in thin rice roll with cilantro and spices are great...they grow all of their spices in the back of the building so everything is fresh....huge bowls of PHO soups for the mild to the very spicy....the hot green tea is very refreshing especially on a cold day. they are opened from 10 am to 10 pm every day but Tuesday....cooks day off. there is plenty to choose from because the menu is abundant...the service is very good....they take good care of you....the building used to be Arby's but they redid the place and it is very cozy....

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gainesville, Georgia
“Fresh food, clean, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We had the chicken pho and it was wonderful. They even grow their own herbs outside. Food was fresh, very clean restaurant with a welcoming atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charleston, SC
“You know it's fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Not knowing anything about this restaurant, I pulled into the parking lot and wasn't overly impressed UNTIL I drove around the back and found a full garden growing in the back parking lot. I figured that was a good sign, so I went in and had spring rolls and a shrimp dish - delicious! The service is awesome and the food is extraordinary and the dining is comfortable/casual. Good value as well! DO NOT MISS this little gem!

• Visited July 2012