“Good but could be great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grille 33 - CLOSED

Grille 33
535 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 (Formerly Grille 33 at The Channel)
+1 864-552-1970
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The best burger in the Upstate. Maybe the best burger in South Carolina or even the entire southeast.Grille 33 has won People's Choice Award at Fall for Greenville two years in a row followed up by The Best Burger in the Upstate for Metro Magazine. Try the Down South tacos, the Sammy doughnut burger or some Shrimp and Grits. We Have many gluten free items and an incredible staff that can't wait to serve you!Amanda and Jay work together as a husband and wife team! You might find our 16 year old serving you, our 6 year old greeting you at the door or our 1 year trying to eat your french fries :) Thanks for supporting locally owned businesses and for giving us an opportunity to serve you.
“Good but could be great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My son and I went for lunch. Food was good but service was o soooo slow. Only a few other tables were occupied so it can't be blamed for being too busy.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hillsboro, Oregon
“Just THAT good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Dang. Yes, it's true... Channel 33 is the center of the known universe for incredible food, at incredible prices, with an incredible mission... selflessness. ALL profit goes to support music.

ZERO ego from the staff... how refreshing, it's about YOU not them.

There was such good energy in the food from all the good energy of the people working there. The food truly was incredible, simple, but incredible. The burgers were some of the best I've ever had, nothing from the Meatrix. The veggies were local, fresh, and cooked to perfection... warm, with some crunch still there.

I get to Greenville every now and again and each time I try to discover new places within walking distance of my hotel. I will continue to do so on my next visit... but I could be happy having every meal I consume while in Greenville and this unassuming restaurant. They are great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingstree, South Carolina, United States
“Wonderful people and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We tried this restaurant because it was close to our hotel and were not disappointed! Best burger, other than my own, I've had in a long time. The owners were absolutely wonderful. They lent us an umbrella since we got caught in a storm. I went back two days later for lunch and the chicken and waffles were divine!

Visited July 2013
Cavalier, North Dakota
“Awesome place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is great for several reasons:
1) It is run by a non-profit that supports local music for all ages
2) Plenty if sidewalk seating
3) Located across from the Hyatt Plaza, which has music during warmer months
4) Attentive staff
5) cheap bottled beer
6) Prompt and attentive staff
7) Got to try the doughnut buger. May not like it, but certainly unique.
The only downside is a limited menu, but that usually makes what is available better quality.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Pretty average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wings were ok, crab hushpuppies and cheese sticks were good. Wedge salad was pretty bad. The service was pretty average. Poor beer selection and no draft.

• Visited April 2013