“Kannika's offers up a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere with tasty Thai dishes for all.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kannika's Thai Kitchen

Ranked #19 of 761 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Thai
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Kannika's several times now. I like the new location with its cheery decor and warm atmosphere. He service I always pleasant and efficient. I've had the curry dishes and recently pad Thai with chicken. Very flavorful and a generous portion. The vegan spring rolls were wonderful as well. The staff is always kind and appreciative of your business.

The new location is still awaiting their liquor license. We had wanted a glass of wine with dinner last night but were not able to order. No worries. The food was more important! Our server was apologetic, which was not necessary. We enjoyed our dinner and brought home leftovers. I had to make myself stop so I could take leftovers home to enjoy today!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Wonderful thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Although the restaurant is small, the food more than makes up for it. Food tasted so fresh. Great service. Due to the small area be prepared to share your table with others. Nice little restaurant ... Definately recommend x

Dallas, Texas
“Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This restaurant has relocated from its original location but still on Haywood Rd across from Joseph A bank.

The size of dining room is not large but quite modest. Nicely decorated and gives you a pleasant atmosphere.

The staff is very welcoming and attentive.

The menu contains most basic Thai items but not very elaborate. They serve wine and beer with a good selection.

For starter I had spring rolls. Two small ones for $4:50. They were quite good and the Thai sauce was also very good.

For the main dish I had Panang curry. The intensity of spice (hot) is offered on a scale of 1 to 10.
I requested 7. It comes with steamed rice. The serving was in a large bowl. The quantity was quite plentiful. But the Penang curry did not taste quite like the Panang curry. It did not have the taste and flavor of the Panang Curry. Something was missing. However, it was eatable. For this reason I came up with a rating of average.

For the desert, I had Coconut ice cream. This was quite huge and had good flavor.

The service was excellent and very prompt.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Just Not Feeling It”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I really want to like this place. The people are nice, the restaurant is very well decorated, but I've just not had anything here with much flavor. If you order something mild, it feels like they don't put any flavor at all into it. I don't think this place deserves the rankings it has.

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great Thai food in a strip mall. I have no complaints as I enjoyed my lunch very much. The staff were much more attentive than I have learned to expect in a Thai restaurant and the portions were adequate. I will come back.

• Visited October 2013