“Don't bother” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Greenville, SC
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Slow service, no air conditioning and lousy food. Need I say more!

• Visited July 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Nice setting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Service is a bit slow regardless of how busy the place is. Not the best Greek or Mediterranian food in Greenville, but the setting is very nice. If you want to people watch rather than have a fantastic meal, choose Milano's and sit outside.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cathedral City, California
“We had the buffet. Sad to say, not so good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

What a BEAUTIFUL BUILDING from the outside. BRIGHT YELLOW with stained glass and fantastic tile.
As I walked right in the middle of Downtown Greenville, SC , I noticed there lunch board outside touting their lunch buffet for 7.95. Hmmmm, sure , I will try it. It was height of LUNCHTIME , and I was immediately surprised that there was only one table taken inside the entire restaurant . . ( note to self.... in the future, since every other restaurant was quite busy as I passed, the next time I encounter a nearly empty dining place at Lunch Rush Hour, perhaps continue the search for a place to eat. ( I am sad to say that the great and friendly service could not elevate the dining experiecne due to the sub parr food. There was a basic salad bar that did have some stuffed grape leaves and other Greek inspired additions.
The rice and lasagna were okay, but the main problem was the meat. You can have ALL you want of lamb, beef, chicken and pork ( a MEAT LOVERS dream) , but I am sorry to say that the meat selections this day were TUFF and DRY. I literally spit out every piece of beef I tried, as I chewed and chewed and chewed, to no avail. I much admit that I have had leftovers that tasted better/fresher. At 7.95, not a big loss to the pocket book, but when I see the beautiful yellow facade of the Milano, I will admire it from the outside from now on. Thanks for reading.

Richmond, VA
“Avoid at all cost gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went in prior to the show the lion king . Should have guessed the place was empty . I opted for moussaka boy was that a poor choice . It was cold looked like vomit and not a sign of authentic Greek cooking . I have had many moussakas all over the world including Greece. This was unlike any thing I have ever had the bad luck to have .it was disgusting, eggplant no where to be seen gross presentation just slopped on the plate. I heard the waitresses complaining about the boss. My be they should have complained about the slop they had to serve . Avoid at all cost unless you want the worst meal in Greenville. Should be number 441 on a good day keep walking !a

New York City, USA
“Wonderful place great food and good wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Service is wonderful and the owner is fabulous. Who could ask for more

Visited April 2012