“Excellent customer service and nice rooms.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Greenville to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Greenville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2801 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC 29607-5227   |
Ranked #42 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
“Excellent customer service and nice rooms.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Marquite was extremely helpful and polite which made our stay enjoyable. As soon as we walked in the room it smelled great not like most rooms that smell musky. The room was nice and clean. Plus they are pet friendly and do not charge for pets. Overall it's a great hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013
Warren S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. My staff and I strive to provide the best service and clean rooms. I will be sure to let Marquita and the other staff members know how much you appreciated them. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your future visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Scotia, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

GPS unit sent me astray because even though the motel is still in the same location, the road was moved. Fortunately I saw an arrow pointing to the motel location, which is well-hidden. Glad I found it. It's another remodeled Red Roof -- good, clean, low-priced and inviting. A/C worked well. All doors face outside so there is no smokey smell. I had a small room, but it was big enough to hold a king-size bed. The sheets were clean and appeared new. Because it's not on the highway, there was no traffic noise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Warren S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenville, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for response. I do apologize for you having a problem with finding the location. Our old entrance was changed almost three years ago. We are still in communication with the city to correct the issue. We were proactive in putting signs and arrows up to guide you to the new entrance I am glad you were able to find it. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon. I appreciate your comments about the hotel. my staff and I strive to make every guest stay an enjoyable experience. Thank you again and hope to see you soon on your next visit to Greenville, SC and Red Roof Inn Greenville
GREENVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

By far one of the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in thanks to Jokeeva. Everything me and my wife need she was there to assist us. She made us feel at home. And the rest of the staff was phenomenal also. Will not be the last time I stay there. The rooms are nice and spacious and very clean. Thank guys for and AWSOME experiance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your response. We strive to make every guest feel confident, significant and delighted. I will be sure to let Jokeva and the other staff members know how much you appreciated them. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your future visit.
Sandy Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I just wanted to thank the entire staff, particularly, Maggie, for making my stay very, very comfortable. I came at a short notice and they made me welcome non-the-less. My room was clean, odor free, water was hot and the heating/air conditioner worked well. I had a very restful night thanks to Red Roof #095. Mr. Smith, the manager is customer service oriented, thus - the staff is also customer service oriented.

Room Tip: Not sure there was a pool. I would not swim in February anyway. I could not delete the mark. My r...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Warren S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenville, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our rooms and service. I will be sure to let Maggie and the entire staff know how much you appreciated the clean room and service. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Been here twice in the past two months and both times I had a problem with room. I always check any room i stay sheets draws etc... Making sure it's sleep able and clean first time found two crack pipes underneath mattress didn't want to stay at all but had a long night on road got new room and left ASAP in morn. Next time at my stay while waking up I felt something crawling on face and wake up to a huge roach on me, not only that I kill the roach to find two more in room. U will never stay here again, reading other people comments on how good there stay was they must be on crack

• Stayed December 2012
Warren S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenville, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stays. We try hard to meet all of our guests needs and expectations with a clean, comfortable room . We do have monthly pest control treatment to prevent pest from entering the room. We have addressed the issues to prevent future incidents. We look forward to serving you in the future when you are in the Greenville area.
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nothing but nice words to write here... Very professional (male)Night-manager accomodated my request for Lower-floor suite. The room has been snazzily revamped!! Next morning's Mgr. allowed me "Late Check-out", due to Time Zones wreaking havoc with my Internal BioRhythm!! Their 'lit' RRI Sign-post on the Main Highway (Right off the InterState-Ramp) is VERY Mis-Leading because there's no longer a road there. You must go down to the Traffic-signal then maneuver your way thru the grounds to get to Motel-property.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments about our property and our staff. The staff do try hard to ensure every Guests needs are met. I do apologise about the signage it has been a few years since the city of Greenville closed the old entrance. We provided a banner at the old entrance when it closed directing guest on how to get to new entrance. Once you get on Millenium Blvd you will see other signage. We are continuously working with city to get the proper sinage.

Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the stay in my room. the service was beyond excellent. I don't think there's a better place to stay for the value. the rooms were very clean and for the most part comfortable. The staff accommodated my needs 24hour a day. The manager went above and beyond to make sure my state was as nice is it could be. The 1 and only downfall to this place was that it resides beside an interstate. My room was located closest to the interstate so there were slight noises From the traffic. As a light sleeper It did not affect me though. I suggest asking for room away from the interstate side ok the hotel. I was looking for value at the time And chose this hotel based on price. I will have to say Next time in Greenville I will pick this place over more expensive hotels.

• Stayed November 2012
Warren S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greenville, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you Traveler 619, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff went above and beyond to offer you the best service. We strive to make every guest stay Confident , Significant and delighted. at Red Roof Inn Greenville we appreciate your patronage and hope to see you soon

Been to Red Roof Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!