“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Greenville

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Greenville to your Saves list
Days Inn Greenville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Roper Mountain Road, I-385 & Exit 37, Greenville, SC 29607   |
Ranked #41 of 62 Hotels in Greenville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Christiansburg, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I used this hotel because my normal destination was booked. I regret this decision. The room had a horrible odor. There was some sort of sticky substance that had been thrown on the mirror, desk, wall & TV. I asked the front desk to clean & received attitude. When I offered to clean myself if given supplies someone finally came to my room to clean. He tried to turn the TV on & it didn't work so he asked me if I really needed TV?. The ironing board had a wax substance on it which transferred to my work dress suit. The tub still had a ring from a previous bath. The air conditioner didn't work. I turned thermostat to 60 with outside temps of 65 & still was burning up! The light at bedside didn't turn off & on so the front desk suggested I just unscrew the bulb or unplug. The next morning I went to take a shower and pulled the curtain closed only to find two used wash cloths stuck in the curtain folds with mildew on them. This was a HORRIBLE experience & HORRIBLE hotel. If given a do-over, I would have chosen a truck stop for my shower and my car for a bed.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
narenGreenville_sc, Manager at Days Inn Greenville, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to bring these concerns to our attention. We are very regretful that you had such a poor experience. We have definitely brought these issues up with the respective departments in our hotel and hope that these events do not occur again. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you’re in town.
Florence
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel does NOT getting any better. Theairconditioner in room broke, so they brought me a fan...instead of putting me in a new room. The bathroom has black mold behind toilet and on wall behind toilet. The bathroom tub area has no lighting in this area at all. When I informed the front desk men they said they will fix it in morning. This is the second time i've stayed at this location and these items are still not fixed...Go to another hotel...NO Run to another hotel.

Room Tip: stay on thrid floor they keep these rooms cleaner.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Easley
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We originally booked 2 nights but decided it was close to my fiancées job . Check in was ok. Got in the room only to find the bathroom was a mess with African Americans black curly hair all over the floor. I cleaned it cause I didn't want to step in it when I went in there . I went to use the phone to call the front desk and the phone didn't work and it had another room number located on the phone. We stayed in 110 and the phone showed 112 on it. The first night we couldn't sleep because the people above us were mAking so much noise. Every time they walked around the floor squeaked like crazy. Then we could hear the floor squeaking while they were being intimate with each other. At that point the 2nd day we went to the front desk to see if we could switch rooms and to Add an AdditionAl night. We advised the woman our concerns of our 1st night experience that wAs horrible. All of the other rooms were booked at that time. I asked to speak to the manager cause housekeeping never came in to clean our room. The manager was understanding at first. Then I a Asked maybe to discount our rate for all the inconvenience . He got frustrated And said I'll tAke $10 off of 1 night. At that point we just wanted to go somewhere else. The manager actually stated that would be As good idea just want you checked out that I complained too much. We wanted our bill. Come to find out they already chArged our credit card for the 3rd night and we were only there 1 night. So needless to say a horrible experience there . Never do I advise Anybody to go there. Rude And did not take care of us a a guest. The logo they hAve on the wall means nothing. They do not abide by their logo At all.

• Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've stayed at many lower end hotels in my time and this is one of the very best for the price! The manager was very friendly and overall the place was clean. My towel and pillowcase has stains (clean yet stained) but whatever I guess. I'd stay there again for sure.

Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!