“Hostess with the mostest” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Belgian, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Cleveland, Ohio
“Hostess with the mostest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

This past Tuesday my husband and I went to get the all you can eat mussels for the first time. The food was delicious but the service is what will bring us back. The hostess was so sweet and gave us the table of our choice! She was really friendly, and even brought us water to our table. No hostess has ever gone above and beyond like she did! Can't wait to come back!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Reminded me of Belgium eateries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

If you love beer, this is the place as they have a great selection and the staff is knowledgeable. The interior reminded me of several eateries I visited while in Belgium. I thought the food was ok, but not anything special. One person in our group had the sausage entree and loved it. I wanted a lighter option so seleted the pate appetizer.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Even this non-beer lover found something to drink!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We choose this beer pub over the other Greenville brewery based on it's online menu and reviews. An extensive beer menu, my husband tried three and enjoyed them all. I had a framboise which is fruity and more to my liking than a wheat or hop. We both had burgers which were huge and delicious, although I'm pretty sure they mixed up on how we wanted them done, mine more med than med well. Servicer was helpful and courteous. Would reccommend even if you weren't a beer lover (like me).

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awful! This place is a joke.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went back twice and never even got seated. The hostess with the bull nose ring promised us it would be 40 min wait, then we went back 40 minutes later and she told us it would be a 20 minute wait. Reluctantly, we waited...and she never called. For what it's worth it smelled like nasty old fish when we walked in. Will never give this place my money...not on a date or on my anniversary. Go anywhere else but here.

Spartanburg
“Nice Place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Ended up here for dinner based on Tripadvisor ratings. We were not disappointed. Cozy cellar environment. Nice selection of beers on tap. Menu tends to the heavy side but we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We did not have a reservation (Friday evening) and they were booked. The bar serves the full menu which saved us.

• Visited October 2013