“Ale House Delivers” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Ale House Delivers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have eaten at Miller's Ale House (Florida) multiple times and it's a favorite. So I was happy to hear Carolina Ale House is associated with the Ale House chain. We enjoyed ourselves. It's the usual sports bar with lots of TVs, good food, good service, and cold beer. We weren't hungry but had to eat something, which is what made this perfect because we could munch on bar food and drink a few beers and watch the games. While the wings looked good, we were winged out so we ordered fish tacos. They were excellent and I would order them again. As we were eating a waiter came by with a plate of nachos and we wish we had ordered them. I'm surprised it didn't take 2 people to carry them! Anyway, if you want a clean sports bar with good food, this place is a good choice. There are cheaper sports bars but you get what you pay for, and so far, I've never had a meal at the Ale House I didn't like, and the service is consistently good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lebanon, New Jersey
“Slightly above average bar food, good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went with five colleagues for wings, beers and burgers - which is just what this place is for. We got an assortment of wings, boneless and bone-in. I would pass on the boneless - to much breading - besides I like the real thing. I would give those an above avg rating. I had the Carolina brisket sandwich with onions. Again, rate above average. Good service. Great place to go in summer when the roof top is the place to be.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“2 local beers only ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Came here after reading other Trip Advisor reviews about this place having 20 local beers. Well......they only have two. Great call folks. This place is your standard sports bar with a nice atmosphere. Nothing more and nothing less. If you like Clemson, you've found your place.

Ninety Six, South Carolina
“The best jumbo wings !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

These was my first time at Carolina Ale. It was suggested by my cousin! The six of us was having a girls day out! I really enjoyed the food : large portions , had left overs for later! The service was excellent ! It is a must try ! See ya there !

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Once in a Blue Moon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I'm more of a wine drinker, but occasionally I like a good beer with some good wings. This was the right spot for it! They offer daily draft specials, and my husband and I both had a "Blue Moon". We enjoyed the atmosphere of this 2-story location. Upstairs is huge, and you can choose your own seating. We sat by the large open windows and enjoyed the breeze from a nice Fall evening in Greenville, SC. It took a while to get our food (typical bar food), but we weren't in any hurry. We arrived just in time for Sunday night football. Next time I'll wear my team jersey to fit in better. This is the ultimate sports bar!

• Visited November 2013