“Something for everyone!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 30 Attractions in Greenville
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Frankie's of Greenville offers fun for all ages! 3 Different Go-kart Tracks, 3 different Mini-Golf Courses, 9 batting cages, a 55 foot Drop Zone, a 95 foot Fun Slide, Squirt Boats, Laser Tag, a Multi Level Fun House, Over 100 Arcade Games, and one of the largest Johnny Rockets restaurants in the United States. Established in 1999 in 2009 a remodel was completed to the inside and introduced Johnny Rockets, Mini Bowling, a new Laser Tag arena, and a huge Multi-Level Fun House for kids ages 2-12. 2013 Mini Golf received a face lift and change some of designs of the holes.
The Grand Strand
11 attraction reviews
“Something for everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Another good time at a Frankie's Fun Park. We were out of town and if you are make sure you take your card to customer service to have it updated to use. This Frankie's has a Johnny Rockets inside. Very good games and other attractions like laser tag, putt putt golf, and go carts.
There is something for everyone.

Visited February 2013

Greenville, Sc
3 attraction reviews
“Fun place but rude employees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My son, friends, family come here often. It is expensive but it's fun, how can you not love go-carts and mini golf?! But the only downside are the employees. 90% of them are kids who don't really have any enthusiasm. I get that you work with screaming, rude, annoying kids all day, but you need to smile sometimes and pay attention to your guests. Take pride in your work, you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life. There are always the stand out people who are great. But most of the time not. I suggest coming but don't expect any smiles or friendly service.

Greer, South Carolina, United States
“Fun for a price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The go carts and golf are great. The indoor activities are lacking ( other than the lazier tag). They need more real "games" and less ticket producing gambling for kids. The location is lacking. It has potential to really provide family fun if they would add more real games.

Visited December 2012
Naples, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We didnt know what to expect when we first got here. It turned out to be a really fun day. There are alot of things to do here. We went in the late summer so we still were able to do the bumper boats and all the others outside and enjoy it. There were maily arcade games and laser tag and a jungle gym on the inside. It reminded me of chuckie cheese but with extras. You definetly can spend some good amount of money in here so be careful!!! Otherwise if you have children i would check it out.

Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“my last day with my son”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My son my boyfriend and I went to Frankie's Fun Park on the last day I had with my son.We went bowling and played games there,we had a great day.The only thing that bothered me were all the flashing lights especially the ones over the bowling lanes,as I have a seizure disorder. There should be an option to have them turned off for those with such a disability.

Visited December 2012