“Fun for a price” 3 of 5 stars

+1 864-627-9888
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Frankie's of Greenville offers fun for all ages! 3 Different Go-kart Tracks, 3 different Mini-Golf Courses, 9 batting cages, a 55 foot Drop Zone, a 95 foot Fun Slide, Squirt Boats, Laser Tag, a Multi Level Fun House, Over 100 Arcade Games, and one of the largest Johnny Rockets restaurants in the United States. Established in 1999 in 2009 a remodel was completed to the inside and introduced Johnny Rockets, Mini Bowling, a new Laser Tag arena, and a huge Multi-Level Fun House for kids ages 2-12. 2013 Mini Golf received a face lift and change some of designs of the holes.
Greer, South Carolina, United States
“Fun for a price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The go carts and golf are great. The indoor activities are lacking ( other than the lazier tag). They need more real "games" and less ticket producing gambling for kids. The location is lacking. It has potential to really provide family fun if they would add more real games.

Visited December 2012

Naples, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We didnt know what to expect when we first got here. It turned out to be a really fun day. There are alot of things to do here. We went in the late summer so we still were able to do the bumper boats and all the others outside and enjoy it. There were maily arcade games and laser tag and a jungle gym on the inside. It reminded me of chuckie cheese but with extras. You definetly can spend some good amount of money in here so be careful!!! Otherwise if you have children i would check it out.

Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“my last day with my son”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My son my boyfriend and I went to Frankie's Fun Park on the last day I had with my son.We went bowling and played games there,we had a great day.The only thing that bothered me were all the flashing lights especially the ones over the bowling lanes,as I have a seizure disorder. There should be an option to have them turned off for those with such a disability.

Visited December 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
28 attraction reviews
“They have gone paperless”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

So much fun for kids of all ages. No more little tickets which to keep up with. All the credits go on your card. Great fun.

Visited January 2013
Pendleton, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Fun, in all weather.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love Frankie's. The location is horrible, but if you can tackle the 385/85/Woodruff Rd melee, it's worth it. I'm a sucker for slick-track karts and air hockey. This place even has mini bowling! Bring a paycheck! It's far too easy to drop $200.

Visited January 2012