“This review is almost two years overdue” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 62 hotels in Greenville
Columbus, Georgia
“This review is almost two years overdue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The first stay June '12 was for a night. Everything was fine. Clean rooms, nice staff and an ok breakfast.

My second stay October '12 was for two nice and was mostly the same. Except on this stay a member of the staff went above and beyond . My son spilled juice in his seat during our drive. I didn't know this until I went to get him out of his seat. While I was waiting to check in I asked for directions for the bathroom. One of the ladies at the desk. I figure she was from housekeeper showed me. Then she offered to wash and dry my son's juice soaked shorts. An hour later after I checked in there was a knock on my door. Another housekeeper brought the clean shorts to me. I thought that was nice. Once again the room was clean and breakfast was great. My only complaint is that I know the place has many parties. And unfortunately that weekend their was like a "biker" party. I didn't hear any noise because I was on the opposite side of the building. But I left to go out and when I came back there were no parking spots. Therefore I had to park all the way on the other side. Then lug myself, bags and a sleeping two year old all out of the way through a biker bbq and bashing music. I feel if someone pays their money they should be able to find reasonable parking. I know all the parking spots were taken by partier who weren't staying there. The next morning all of the cars were gone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our king room was large and clean. The furnishings and carpet looked new. Nice lamps, pictures, and a flat screen TV also. The mattress was very plush and comfortable. Service at the front desk (Ben) was great! Also, had a microwave and refrig. Breakfast had a good selection.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were hesitant at first because of the area (Greenville HAS to do something with the vacant car dealerships near this hotel); however the rooms were clean, the beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. It's so close to the interstate, shopping centers and downtown Greenville.

Ben D. makes this hotel money. It was because of his friendly attitude, personality and explanations of the area that we decided to stay and had a great weekend. We would and will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ben D, Manager at Comfort Inn Millennium, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about the property and myself. We feel like we are a hidden gem behind the old car lots, and i appreciate you for affirming that. That is why they say you cant judge a book by its cover. We look forward to having your family back soon. The pool will be up and running by this weekend so you have that to look forward to on your return visit.
Furlong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Clean, pleasant hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast. Would recommend this hotel to any traveler staying in Greenville, SC. Close to restaurants, shopping centers and golf courses.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Ben D, Manager at Comfort Inn Millennium, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for the kind words about our property, we are glad you found our hotel so enjoyable. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I will be sure to pass the message along so that the staff knows their hard work was appreciated. We hope you stay with us again soon. Hope you had a good round.
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the hotel this past weekend. Everything was clean and the breakfast was great! Brittany was an excellent help with booking my room and she was very polite. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ben D, Manager at Comfort Inn Millennium, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such nice words regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks for letting s know we are doing a good job. We hope to see you again soon!

Ben Duke
AGM
Comfort Inn Millennium
864-288-6900
Woodstock, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nice comfortable room and clean bedding. We enjoyed our stay. Room was fine for an overnight, but a little worn, especially the rug. pulled away from the wall in places and a few strands missing near the bed. Clean and comfortable, however. We would stay again if traveling this direction. Front desk staff very nice and helpful with dinner directions, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ben D, Manager at Comfort Inn Millennium, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are working on updating all the areas of the hotel, and you spotlighted one, our carpets. We keep them very clean, but they are getting slighly worn from all of our great guests like you. We look forward to your return visit.
LEXINGTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed in Greenville after helping family move. Comfort Inn was perfect for us. Heather, at front desk, was helpful and pleasant in person and on the phone. The beds, pillows and comforter were comfortable and cozy. Woke up refreshed and ready for day two of the move.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ben D, Manager at Comfort Inn Millennium, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you noticed our new bedding. We just upgraded our comforters and our pillows. For our pillows, we now offer firm and soft pillows in every room, that way you have what suits you best. Hope when your back in town you stay with us again.
Ben Duke
AGM

Been to Comfort Inn Millennium? Share your experiences!