“Great Sushi and Great People.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 761 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Szechuan, Taiwanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Sushi restaurant with lunch and dinner menus. Open Sundays. We have a great bar scene and an Hibachi place attached to us. Located at the corner of Main St and Washington in the heart of historic down town Greenville SC.
Greenville SC
“Great Sushi and Great People.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have no idea where such a horrible cover photo came from but I wanted you to see what I eat when I am there. These people really care about the food they serve and it shows. So much so that in 4 years I have NOT ORDERED off a menu. I just say "fix me what you want" and I have NEVER had a bad meal.

• Visited August 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Sushi and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I are sushi fans. We have tried several sushi restaurants in the city since we moved here. We love this best. The fish are fresh, the taste is so good and the plate arrangement are beautiful. They have so many kinds of sushi that we can always try something new. We love it. The staff are very friendly too. I agree someone said that tables seemed not enough, you have to be there early on weekend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Murasaki G, Manager at Sushi Murasaki, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonder review. With sushi we find that people eat with their eyes first. We are so glad that you like us. Thank you for coming.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great food and friendly sushi house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

love the fresh and tasty sushi. my husband and i have been customers here for several years. their sushi is our favorite in Greenville . the staff was nice and friendly. They have a very nice drink list.

Visited July 2013
“Very good gathering spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with the dinner, chef Julia always surprise me with her creation. I really like the atmosphere here and to city view when you look out from the outside. The fish is really fresh. The taste of the meal is always so consistant. The only problem is they do not have enough tables, and this place is always packed during dinner time.

• Visited June 2013
“Consistent Sushi Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our two visits to murasaki. The staff is genuinely friendly, creating an easy relaxed atmosphere that's hard to beat after a long day. They are also very efficient, even on a busy evening. There are a couple of TVs at the bar, but nothing in the regular dining area to interfere with a good conversation with friends. The sushi menu has variety without overwhelming selection. The size and composition of the rolls is on par with other East Coast sushi places I've been to. We love the Krazy Boy roll. I can't say it's earth shattering, but it is good food and both of our experiences here were great.

• Visited May 2013