We stayed there booked as a group. As SOON as we drove up my family wasn't sure about staying there. It had the "motel" drive up to your room look & we were concerned. The place had a historic look & we aren't used to that because we always stay at chain hotels. Surprisingly, when we got in the lobby it was nice & clean-- with an antique look. The staff was very friendly & allowed me to look at the room before we paid. The room was the same size as many of the chains & everything was clean & neat. I didn't like driving up to my door but for a weekend stay, it was really pleasant. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool & the men went to the bar for happy hour. There was a grape vine for picking fresh grapes & a beautiful atmosphere. The breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT. If you are into historic hotels then this is the place for you. Not really my style but for the stay-- I think the Phoenix was alright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenix Inn of Greenville is a quaint, open air hotel close to downtown Greenville and easily accessible to I-385. We feature full-service features such as banquet and ballroom space, meeting areas, a full restaurant, and an on-site pub featuring live entertainment and dancing. Very peaceful and quiet setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Phoenix, Greenville's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenix, Greenville`s Hotel Greenville
- The Phoenix Greenvilles Hotel
- Phoenix Greenvilles Hotel