“Family friendly and competent service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Family friendly and competent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

Wasabi readily welcomed my family, a party of 20 with a 2 day advance call because the other place we booked could no longer accommodate my father's birthday crowd. We had guests from age 3 months to 65. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal, sushi and all. I was visiting from out of town but will return when I head back to Greenville.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“good food, drinks are poor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

we visited feb 26, 2011,
Pros- nice place good food and decor, good service

con- drinks (gin and tonics - 3- were small glasses, full of ice, not much gin and much tonic

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

My husband and I went to Wasabi for a "date night." We wanted to enjoy a nice dinner out. We have eaten sushi here twice before and the sushi was good, however tonight we wanted an appetizer of sushi and a hibachi dinner. We sat at a regular table instead of the grill, so that we could talk to each other and have a quiet dinner. First let me say that we were walking through the front door and walking out within 40 minutes--if that gives you any idea where I am going with this. We were completely rushed through the meal. 2 minuted after we ordered we got our salad and soup at the same time. We didn't think anything about the sushi--we just assumed that it would be coming after the soup and salad for some reason. I had eaten all of my salad and about 1/3 of my soup, which I was enjoying, when our hibachi meal was delivered. I was a little unnerved, so I just pushed my soup to the side to finish in a minute. The waiter asked once if I wanted to keep it--I said yes and put it futher back into the table and 10 seconds later he still picked it up. I asked about our sushi and where it was--he stated that the two rolls we ordered were taking a while, but that they would be out soon. Meanwhile, I am staring at the sushi maker, he is standing there with his arms folded. The waiter forgot to even put the order in, but he just lied to us. 10 minutes into our dinner the sushi arrived. By this point, we couldn't even eat the sushi and were completely disgusted with our meal. While I was still eating, the waiter brought out the bill! I finally told my husband that this was ridiculous and that it was worth complaining about. We were paying over 50 dollars for a nice meal out and were so incredibly disappointed. The waiter once again lied about the sushi order. He said that the shrimp tempura for the sushi had to be done in the back. It's fried shrimp people. When we asked for a manager, she baically just said that it wouldn't happen again, but even as she looked onto the 10 dollars worth of sushi that we didn't even eat, she only took 10 percent off of the bill. I don't go around expecting something for nothing, but I was even a little taken aback by only reducing our bill from 51 ro 46 dollars considering we were so dissatisfied.

The only thing good I can say for this restaurant is that the atmosphere is good and the food is pretty good. But if you expect good service or a reasonable bill, don't go here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville, Tennessee
“best japanese hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

after trying all the other japanese steakhouses in town
a friend invited me to wasabi I was stunned how good the
fried rice and vegetables tasted; the best. I ordered shrimp
and chicken of which was very good also. Cant wait to go
back truely a mouth watering experience

• 5 of 5 stars Food
greenville sc
“Very Impressed, their fried rice is as good as kanpai and their shrimp are better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

recommended, Very Impressed, their fried rice is as good as kanpai and their shrimp are better