“budget friendly, clean, and roomy” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
Naperville
“budget friendly, clean, and roomy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. All they had was 2 double beds and we took it. My main criterion is that it was non-smoking, although the front desk attendant was trying to convince us that their smoking rooms don't smell. He offered to let us see the room first, which I thought was a nice gesture. The room was on the first floor facing the parking lot. There were always people gathered outside by the main entrance, smoking and talking, but they minded their own business. My only complaint was that we heard the person directly above us walking/stomping around and the shower from another room. Checkout is at 11, but we got a knock on the door at 9:30 and a call (the caller hung up on me) an hour later to see if/when we were leaving. Since we weren't in a hurry, we left exactly at 11. I don't know what their rush was. Overall, everything was clean and worked properly. A/C was temp controlled and pretty quiet. The location is ideal, 2 exits from the airport and a Bi-Lo grocery store in the same plaza. I would recommend at $65+ tax/night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel, the service our staff provided, and our location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Greenville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

It was OK. The employees were amazing, and friendly but, breakfast was horrible (had to eat somewhere else). The rooms were kind of outdated, and wall were so thin I hear a truck's engine running all night long.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Zachari - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you liked the customer service our staff offered, but apologize for the noise that disturbed you during your stay. We will look into this and see how we can minimize it's impact moving forward.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ended up at this property as a result of a Priceline.com 2-star Express Deal.

Room/Facility: Room was in pretty bad need of an upgrade. Definitely not on par with previous ESA properties I've stayed at. Pretty basic furnishings. The room was very clean despite showing its age. Bed was of average comfort. Public spaces were okay but nothing special.

Service: The one interaction I had with the front desk personnel was fine. They were friendly and quick.

Location: Good location - close to restaurants, shopping, and airport. Set back from the main road so it's quiet.

Misc: Don't expect a lot from the "breakfast", as is standard for Extended Stay Americas. It's more granola bars and coffee as opposed to eggs and waffles.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and our staff to be friendly. Still, I apologize that you found your room in need of an upgrade. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
greenville sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Absolutely great, caring staff who goes the extra miles, yes miles, to make sure the guest is happy. Just give one quick example, i first stayed here a couple of weeks ago and informed the front desk lady Isis, who by the way, is TOP NOTCH in customer service and should teach classes on the subject, that i was starting to work 3rd shift at my job at BMW..well i didn't know that would get me a discount as well, but Jennifer the general manager told me that the next day and not only fixed it in the system, but gave me credit for the other..how awesome is that?!?! Sorry, im getting off the subject but i informed Isis that i would be working this new shift and therefore would be tired in the mornings til i got adjusted...well even to this day, they don't come wake me up, bother me with calls etc to see when in going to pay i gave them my word that i always would, and always have..and they have been really accommodating by doing that for me, bc that isn't something they had to do, at all, but they did bc of their exceptional customer service...love these people
and its a pleasure to stay at their hotel

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Myrtle Beach, Sc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great location, airport, all restaurant venues close. Rooms are pleasant, however 2 double bed rooms go quickly. Not many of these, but great for single travelers. We will return. This area, between Charlotte and Atlanta, is extremely livable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were pleased with property and location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was the second time I spent my week of work in Greenville, SC there. Last time I had some issues with maintenance and operational stuff that wouldn't work with me.
It seems like they have invested on resolving these issues and now I found a workable property. Very neat with a helpful front desk. Of course it's not a luxury hotel. And that I was not looking for. But for my extended stay it surely fit to my budget and with some extras. Walking distances to two supermarkets, very helpful if I am supposed to take care of my own food also walking distances to CVS and Wallgreens. Plus a Starbucks just around the corners. All said. It was what I expected.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter, but not centered ones near to the furnace. Also you have back door entrance...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Daniel - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your second stay at our hotel and found our location to be convenient for you. As well, it is great to know that you liked the service our staff provided.

Cary, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at the Extended Stay Hotel 2 nights and the experience was worth only about what we paid for it through the Priceline Name Your Own Price ($29/night). Any more than that and I think we would have overpaid. The curtains had what to my eye was blood stains on them. There was also a similar stain above the shower on the wall. The bed was less than comfortable. I would rather spend a little more money and have something a lot better. God help those people that pay regular price for this place.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations and your room was unclean. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are taking your comments very seriously and will work to enhance our offerings moving forward. As well, our staff is providing your room with a deep clean so these issues will not affect future guests.

Been to Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport? Share your experiences!