“Convenient to airport” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Convenient to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

The usual studio room, but for some reason this only had a queen instead of the king. Still plenty of room and the it was clean. These are such cute rooms, I just love staying at these properties. Several pets in the hotel so there was a little barking, but it was minimal. So convenient to hop back on 85 and zip over to the airport. It took like 5 minutes.

Room Tip: I think we were in room 126. Right by the door at the end of the hallway on the back. Convenient to...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Me and my family enjoyed this hotel so much that we plan on staying in this hotel every time we visit Greenville, Sc. I liked the privacy, the comfort feeling like you are at home, the location was great, the breakfast was good and Mon.-Thurs., they have free dinner for guests. I liked the gym and the front desk clerk was so friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again. Greenville, Sc is such a beautiful and clean city.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Matthews
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed a weekend away at this hidden jewel in Greenville, NC. The room was a studio suite with a sofa but large enough to be comfortable. The bed was soft to slightly firm. The kitchenette is equipped with eating utensils, pots/pans, a microwave, stove top(with two eyes), and full refrigerator. A complimentary breakfast is included with scrambled eggs, waffles, pancakes, biscuits with sausage gravy, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. The hotel was apparently renovated recently. The furniture shows some age, but is presentable. The oustanding part of the facility is the staff. Nicole went out of her way to make sure that we felt at home and comfortable during our stay. I would recommend this hotel to others. Great customer service!!!!!

Room Tip: The studio suite is large enough for a couple without children. The 1 or 2 bedroom suites are ideal...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This Residence Inn by Marriott was our stop for a two night stay in Greenville SC. We arrived on Friday evening and the checkin process was very smooth. The front desk attendant could not have been more courteous and helpful. Jai was his name if I recall correctly. He gave us a bowl of ice to get started as the ice maker in the freezer had been turned off and both my wife and I were ready for a cold drink after the three hour drive to get there. The room was spacious, typical of what you would expect for an extended stay hotel. One disappointing item was the lack of an oven....sometimes you want to heat something up and not use a microwave. Anyway we went out to dinner Friday evening and took Jai's advice on a restaurant in the downtown area. Had a wonderful meal, some local craft beer and enjoyed the band that was playing that night on the plaza near the restaurant.

One item about housekeeping to be noted. On Saturday evening my wife was looking around for a roll of toilet paper as the roll in the bathroom was getting quite low. Not only did she find the TP but she also found clothes under the bathroom vanity that were apparently left by a previous guest. We left them there for the evening as were about to go out again but on checkout Sunday morning we did mention it the woman at the front desk. To their credit, on Monday we received an email from the GM at this motel saying that she had purchased 5,000 Marriott reward points for us as a way to apologize for any inconvenience that we experienced. A nice touch by the GM.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the back of the property.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Leanne B, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hello again! We appreciate your feedback and continue to strive to improve our guest experience. We hope we will have an opportunity in the future to serve you again.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed one night for work. I would give this hotel another try. To the casual traveler, you will find this place to meet all your needs.

Great proximity to many casual restaurants, grocery stores, and more. However, at 11pm everything is closed, even Walmart, except for a McDonald's close-by. It also has convenient access to the Interstate. There was plenty of parking even at 11pm close to the door.

The room had a TV channel guide which is always nice. It comes with the usual Residence Inn microwave popcorn, too. The community grill is in great shape and is quite huge.

I had to work with the front desk and end up switching rooms three times due to some really unsatisfactory conditions. Had I received the third room immediately upon check-in I'd be really satisfied with the hotel. The front desk was really empowered to turn the situation around. The manager reached out to me via email the next morning and also made a big effort to turn it all around. The combination of the front desk and manager turned a possible two review into a four review.

Rooms are in different states of repair and remodeling condition. Soft goods and decor has been updated, however, the kitchen, bathroom, and wood furniture has not.

I tried to post pictures from the different rooms that I was in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Leanne B, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were traveling to the area for a family wedding. I made reservations in my name, however, had a conflict and other members in my party were going to arrive before me. I contacted the hotel and spoke with Jai who was extremely helpful. Our experience was great. The hotel was clean, staff friendly, helpful and courteous. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was perfect for our needs. The hotel was quiet overnight even though we weren't far from an elevator. Breakfast buffet was typical and good. My elderly mother was with us and her handicap accessible room fit all her needs. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Grayson, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed here on a Friday night and were very pleased with the size of the room and kitchen facility. The bed was comfortable. the room and bathe were clean. Front desk staff was efficient and courteous. Unfortunately, for the breakfast buffet the next morning the eggs and sausage were merely warm and the potatoes were cold. Service people seemed slow in clean up.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport? Share your experiences!