“Nice Hampton, beautifully maintained, super clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #10 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Troy, New York
“Nice Hampton, beautifully maintained, super clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Really liked this Hampton Inn & Suites. Friendly staff, clean rooms, fast internet, quiet room. Love the Greenville area, convenient location, fast internet. Will stay here again when traveling through this area.

Room Tip: I don't have any tips for a good room, mine was quiet and clean.
Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear RoadWarrior47,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We are always striving to make our guest experience better and better, comments like yours let us know what we are doing right and where we can improve. We are currently working on a full renovation of our property in our biggest improvement to guest experience yet. All new furniture in the rooms and microwave and micro-fridge units will be added to the standard rooms as well. We have a lot of exciting changes with our renovations for you to look forward to on your next trip!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Booked the room through bookit.com through my iphone and did not notice anything about the outside of the hotel being under construction - that was not a big deal. The air conditioner did not keep the room cool enough even though we had it set at 63F and we still did not need a blanket. The shower temp kept getting hotter and hotter so you had to keep readjusting it. There was not a vent in the bathroom. The vanity in the bathroom was extremely worn. Could not use the pool/spa because of the construction. It was not worth the price of $130/night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Stacey C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. While we strive for every guest to have a perfect stay, unfortunately we sometimes miss the mark. I apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your stay and we have shared your comments with the appropriate team members to make sure that future guests do not run into similar problems. We have contacted our 3rd party vendors again to make sure they are informing all of our guests about our current renovations including the possibility of the pool being closed for their stay and maintenance has repaired the A/C unit in the room. We are going under a full renovations which will see brand new A/C units in every room as well as microwaves and refrigerators with a completely new look for the rooms. Thank you again for letting us know and we hope that you will give our property another try once we have completed our renovations.
Harrisburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The staff is great and mets you with a smile. They are very informed about the area and events. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The environment was very quite and peaceful. Enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Angie C,

We are very glad you enjoyed your time with our property and staff. Thank you so much for your kind words and we will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. Our staff is always happy to help people and we always welcome questions. Our housekeeping staff works behind the scenes every day so that when you get to bed after a busy day you can just settle into our nice clean rooms and get a good nights sleep. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Greenville!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My 83 year old mother and I stayed in a Hampton Inn while visiting my brother and his family. I always stay in Hampton Inns because I find that they are more consistent in comfort, quality, and affordability. They also have a complimentary full breakfast that is delicious! Our room was on the first floor so mom didn't have too far to walk. The staff is very accommodating! This Hampton Inn is just off Woodruff Road, which is very busy and hard to exit from unless you turn left as you leave the parking lot and go to the end of the street, turn right, and you'll go to a traffic light. This made my driving experience much easier once I found this exit. I highly recommend this and other Hampton Inns. They wash ALL bed linens, so I felt better sitting on the duvet knowing it was fresh and clean. The price is right, and the night's sleep was great!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Angela W,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us! Our staff is always happy to hear about our guests experiences and we will certainly pass your word along to them. We are very glad that we were able to accommodate your needs during your time here and that you enjoyed a friendly staff, clean room, and a good breakfast. Thank you also for mentioning the 2nd entrance as so many people are unaware that they can exit out the back side of the plaza and come out to that stop light on the main road. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Greenville!

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

As a business traveler who is on the road one to four days per week, I have come to be a great fan of the Hampton Inn at Woodruff Road. The genuinely friendly and highly competent staff there makes business travel so much easier and comfortable. The facility itself is conveniently located to the interstate and to a multitude neighboring restaurants. I call this Hampton Inn "my home away from home"!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Deborah Lynn Z,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and letting everyone here know about your experiences with us. Our staff knows that with so many options available in Greenville, the best compliment we can get is to see guests like yourself again and again. Many of our staff comment on how nice it is to see familiar faces and people we really get to know over time. We thank you again for being one of those people and we will see you next time your in town here at your "home away from home"!

Brownsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great breakfast selection and staff were exceptionally nice. This Hampton truly prides itself on its customer service. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Our only concern was that the fan on the air conditioner only worked when the air conditioner was running.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Pam K,

Thanks for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and time with our staff. Every staff member knows that there primary job is customer service and they are always happy when people take notice, so I will certainly pass your words on to them. I am sorry to hear about the A/C issue you were having but just so you know we are in the process of upgrading our A/C units and the new ones should all have a fan only option. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Greenville!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The breakfasts were a variety of hearty selections! Vickie and Judy gave exceptional customer service and kept the breakfast items replenished and the area clean. Our room was clean and cool - thanks to all the staff who were helpful in giving directions. The Thursday lasagna supper was outstanding and added to the value of our stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Connie S.
We always love to hear how much our guests enjoy their time at our property and with our staff. Our complimentary evening meals Monday through Thursday and daily breakfast are always a big hit with our guests, but the real stars of our breakfast are our breakfast hostesses. Vickie and Judy are a great team that really let their hospitality shine. All of our staff know that we are here to make each guests stay the best it can be, whether its a clean room, or a smiling face at check-in. Thank you for letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!