“Business Traveler input- Hampton Inn @ Woodruff Road” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #12 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, United States
“Business Traveler input- Hampton Inn @ Woodruff Road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

As a business traveler who is on the road one to four days per week, I have come to be a great fan of the Hampton Inn at Woodruff Road. The genuinely friendly and highly competent staff there makes business travel so much easier and comfortable. The facility itself is conveniently located to the interstate and to a multitude neighboring restaurants. I call this Hampton Inn "my home away from home"!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Deborah Lynn Z,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and letting everyone here know about your experiences with us. Our staff knows that with so many options available in Greenville, the best compliment we can get is to see guests like yourself again and again. Many of our staff comment on how nice it is to see familiar faces and people we really get to know over time. We thank you again for being one of those people and we will see you next time your in town here at your "home away from home"!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brownsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great breakfast selection and staff were exceptionally nice. This Hampton truly prides itself on its customer service. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Our only concern was that the fan on the air conditioner only worked when the air conditioner was running.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Pam K,

Thanks for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and time with our staff. Every staff member knows that there primary job is customer service and they are always happy when people take notice, so I will certainly pass your words on to them. I am sorry to hear about the A/C issue you were having but just so you know we are in the process of upgrading our A/C units and the new ones should all have a fan only option. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Greenville!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The breakfasts were a variety of hearty selections! Vickie and Judy gave exceptional customer service and kept the breakfast items replenished and the area clean. Our room was clean and cool - thanks to all the staff who were helpful in giving directions. The Thursday lasagna supper was outstanding and added to the value of our stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Connie S.
We always love to hear how much our guests enjoy their time at our property and with our staff. Our complimentary evening meals Monday through Thursday and daily breakfast are always a big hit with our guests, but the real stars of our breakfast are our breakfast hostesses. Vickie and Judy are a great team that really let their hospitality shine. All of our staff know that we are here to make each guests stay the best it can be, whether its a clean room, or a smiling face at check-in. Thank you for letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Greenville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

People are very nice....especially kitchen team. Asked twice to have toilet fixed and after 4 days it still wasnt. Requested a microwave and frig be put into my room and arrived to find this wasnt done...the last 2 reservations this occurred.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Susan Elizabeth H,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I do apologize that your stay did not meet the high expectations we have for a guest experience. We will use your comments, as well as those you shared with the general manager when she contacted you, to make sure that we are giving the best service we can. At this time the only rooms with refrigerators or microwaves are our studios and studies, but this will soon change as we are currently going through an upgrade that will see all our rooms having them as a standard amenity. For the time being we do have a limited amount of extra fridges that can be put in standard rooms based on availability at check-in, if they are not available we can always keep your items in our house fridge and there is always a microwave available for guest use. We thank you again for letting us know and taking the time to speak with our general manager about your concerns, we hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip here to Greenville.

Deerfield Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was a very good bargain for the money. It was very quiet, friendly staff, clean rooms and any problems that were brought to the staff were immediately addressed. They tried in every way to compensate us for anything that did not turn out well. We plan on going back up to Greenville soon and will definitely be staying at this hotel

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Kathleen S M,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. Our friendly staff is always here to make sure your stay is the best it can be. While we always strive for every guests stay to be perfect sometimes things can pop up, but thank you for bringing those problems to our attention while you were here and giving us a chance to address the issues quickly so you could enjoy your time with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we look forward to your return trip!

Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were greeted warmly at the front desk when we arrived. We had actually tried to stay in Auburn but they were fully booked...to our benefit actually. The staff were able to suggest a restaurant for dinner - Smoke on the Water which was excellent.
Rooms were clean and well appointed. The staff at breakfast were exceptional as well. Constantly refilling and handing out cold bottled water. Close to downtown Greenville.

Green Features: Left towels hanging but they were still changed. Didn't see notices about towel replacement and if they operated a eco policy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear I v,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Whether its a smile at check-in or a warm greeting at breakfast, our friendly staff is always here to make your stay the best it can be. You also commented about our Eco policies, we do have several programs in place with literature in the rooms explaining what we are doing to help the environment and meet our guests needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!

charleston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nice hotel , clean room& bathroom, good AC, nice helpful staff, good breakfast and on the go snack bags, 24 h coffee station BUT uncomfortable beds. But still we were happy with our stay( we stayed only one night though!)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Myryam G,

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone on TripAdvisor know about your recent stay with us. We value all input that our guests can give us and we will certainly use your comments to better the experience of all our guests. Many guests enjoy our clean rooms, friendly staff, hot breakfast, and our wide range of amenities, much like yourself. We have shared your comments about the beds with the appropriate staff members to see what can be done for future guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trips through the area!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Address: 15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
Location: United States > South Carolina > Greenville
#4 Green Hotel in Greenville
#10 Family Hotel in Greenville
#11 Romantic Hotel in Greenville
#11 Business Hotel in Greenville
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. 3*
The Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road, SC is located in the heart of Greenville. Our 116 guest rooms feature king rooms with speaker phones, executive desk and chair, king study rooms with microwave/fridge units. Free high speed internet access, complimentary hot breakfast, in-room coffee maker, hair dryer, voice mail, TV with cable, business center, fitness center and outdoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Greenville i-385 - Woodruff Rd. Hotel Greenville
Greenville Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.