“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I love staying at this location, the staff is wonderful. The hostess, Vicki is so wonderful and really knows her customers. Even thought I only visit several times each year, she remembers me and knows what I need. I rerally appreaciate her attention to detail and the ability to remember her customers

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Dee N.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! All of our staff are excited when they get a chance to make a connection with a guest, just as you have allowed Vicki to make one with you. Its those little "Hampton Moments" that make working here so enjoyable, and I thank for taking the time to get to know and be known by one of our staff members. We provide good food, clean accommodations, and many great amenities, but our staff makes us unique and it is always a joy to read that people enjoy the staff. We hope to see you soon and I'm sure you and Vicki will have another great conversation catching up.

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Belinda and her staff are the best. They go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable, their isn't a thing you ask that they won't help you with. Not only do they serve a breakfast that would satisfy anyone on certain days they serve a delicious dinner.
We can't remember staying anywhere where people care as much.
Thank you Belinda,Rob, the people at the desk ,the ladies in the kitchen and everyone else that made us have such an enjoyable stay.
We will definitely see you again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Harry R.

Thank you for your review and kind words. Our staff is one of the main reasons people keep coming back! It is our goal to make every stay as pleasent and memorable as the experience you enjoyed. And thank you for mentioning our complimentary evening meal served Monday through Thrusday every week. It is an uncommon amenity for a Hampton Inn and guests, like yourself, enjoy this added perk of staying with us. Of course it is our staff and their willingness to help guests that really sets them apart. We of course shared your comments with the staff and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the upstate!

Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 & I-385 at Woodruff Road
www.hamptoninngreenville.com
Mt. Airy, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel is one of the very best we have ever stayed at. The staff is excellent and well skilled. We have stayed here many times, and recommend it highly. The rooms were clean and well furnished. The staff is helpful and has always treated us well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robb-Aaron R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Krisitne W.

Thank you for your review. We will certainly share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Gainesville, v
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have stayed at Hampton Inns all over the US and this is one of the best we have been in. Not only is it at the top of Hamptons it has a wonderful location near Whole Foods, REI, Trader Joe's, Cracker Barrel, and Starbucks. In other words, all civilization at the travelers' beck and call.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Seymour S.

Thanks for taking the time to let people know about your stay at our property! We certainly are near all the major chain shopping and restauraunts in the area, with a new Cabela's openning up as well! Also we are just 5 miles from downtown with such locations as The Bon Secour Health Arena (formerly the Bi-Lo Center) and the Peace Center. Thankj you again and we hope to see you soon!

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Conveniently located to both I-385 and I-85, but not right on Woodruff Road so no noise issues. Staff was very helpful and seemed to want to be sure all went right with my stay. Plenty of restaurant options nearby and the dinner served at the hotel nightly was a great option on a night when no one wanted to spend time going out to eat.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear MaxSam1978,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. Ws always try to make every guests stay the best possible and we are glad you experienced that level of hospitality during your stay. Our convenient locations to both I-85 and I-385 make us a great central location when visiting on business or leisure. While many guests prefer our complimentary meals, the variety of restauraunts in the area is especially welcome for longer staying guests. I thank you again and hope your travels bring you back to the upstate soon!

Guest Servie Manager
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

As a frequent business traveler, I appreciate the cleanliness, ease of access to neighboring restaurants, the complimentary breakfast, the free parking and the free internet access of this Hampton Inn. The staff is courteous and efficient - check in and check out is very easy.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Deborah Lynn Z.

Your review was very detailed and appreciated. We understand that for the business traveler consistency is a high priority in choice of a hotel. Balanced with the consistency of our clean rooms, helpful staff, and our complimentary ammenities; there is a variety of restauraunts to choose from in the area in addition to our daily complimentary breakfast and evening social Monday thru Thursday. We hope your travels bring you back to our property soon!

Great Falls, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed here December 23-26 because we were celebrating Christmas with family in Greenville. We were so pleased with the night desk clerk, I believe her name was Angela, but I apologize if that's incorrect, I didn't write it down. In any case, we called from the road and asked if we could get an extra refrigerator put in our room since we had brought a lot of food for the holiday with us and we were arriving late. When we got there, although she had been alone at the desk, she had put the second refrigerator in our room and hooked it up so it was cool when we arrived. This was very much appreciated. Other desk clerks were also very nice and professional.

While the room looked clean, there was soap left in the soap dishes on the sink and in the shower from the previous occupant! Then, the next day, we left the room late morning, but when we returned that night the room had not been serviced at all.

The breakfast bar the next morning was adequate and typical of this type of included breakfast, but not appetizing. On our last morning we wanted to get breakfast we could take on the road with us, so we got coffee and a bagel. Got in the car took a bite of the bagel and it was stale. I'm not very impressed with this place and it's a shame because it's a very convenient location for us when we visit family there. If they can get their act together I would be willing to give it another try.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Address: 15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
Location: United States > South Carolina > Greenville
#4 Green Hotel in Greenville
#9 Romantic Hotel in Greenville
#10 Business Hotel in Greenville
#11 Family Hotel in Greenville
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. 3*
The Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road, SC is located in the heart of Greenville. Our 116 guest rooms feature king rooms with speaker phones, executive desk and chair, king study rooms with microwave/fridge units. Free high speed internet access, complimentary hot breakfast, in-room coffee maker, hair dryer, voice mail, TV with cable, business center, fitness center and outdoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Greenville i-385 - Woodruff Rd. Hotel Greenville
Greenville Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.