My fiance and I stayed here for one night and enjoyed our stay. We had a late check-in and were concerned, but everything was fine. The hotel was very busy that night with basketball players congregating in the lobby, but thankfully it wasn't loud in our room. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Checkout was a breeze, recieving our reciept under the door. The continental breakfast in the morning was good. They had a variety of foods, including oatmeal. The only negative was there wasn't a refridgerator in the room. This Hampton Inn is conviently located to many restaurants, a short walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Greenville i-385 - Woodruff Rd. Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville i-385 - Woodruff Rd. Hotel
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road, SC is located in the heart of Greenville. Our 116 guest rooms feature king rooms with speaker phones, executive desk and chair, king study rooms with microwave/fridge units. Free high speed internet access, complimentary hot breakfast, in-room coffee maker, hair dryer, voice mail, TV with cable, business center, fitness center and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.