“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed one night for a soccer tournament. It was great. The hotel is very convenient to both I-85 and I-385. There are many restaurants close by as well as some fairly standard shopping if you are so inclined. We decided to head into downtown Greenville for a Friday night of fun -- about a 10 minute drive. The kids got free cookies at check-in. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The wi-fi is free. Hampton Inn always has free breakfast (eggs, sausage, breads, oatmeal, waffles, cereal, fruit). The food was good and the ladies tending to us were very friendly. They even brought out a basket of water and mints for us to take with us when we departed Saturday morning. There is also a small pool which we did not get a chance to try out. We would definitely stay here again. This Hampton Inn is a reasonably priced, very clean, and friendly place to stay in Greenville.

Room Tip: Ask for an "even numbered room" if you like the quieter side of the side of the hotel - aw...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Luvtravels33
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed one night in this hotel to attend a surprise retirement party. Our stay was brief, but we enjoyed it. The room was comfortable, clean, and pleasantly decorated. Breakfast was the standard continental plus - by that, I mean it had some hot options, such as waffles and oatmeal. Unfortunately, not a lot of protein options for vegetarians (e.g., eggs without meat). I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

We checked in in the evening and were so surprised to find that DINNER was being served upon our arrival -- a perfect ending to a long day on the road! Food and drink -- excellent! Service -- even better! So pleasantly surprised to find southern hospitality in the fastlane of this bustling business district ...Cyndi and judi were beyond helpful at breakfast -- made sure we had info and water for our excursions that day...thanx!

• Stayed May 2012
Gina S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Dear entijer;

Thank you for taking time out of your day to place your comments about the Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. The Evening Social; which is served Monday through Thursday from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, has been a great added value along with our complimentary breakfast which is served everyday. Cyndi and Judi strive to make sure all our guests are treated like family and want to come back.If you are ever back in Greenville please come by. "We love having you here!"

Roxboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Had to stay here on a brief overnight trip while touring area colleges with my niece. The property looks as if it was recently remodeled and the room was spacious. Breakfast was your standard continental fare with hot items such as oatmeal, eggs and hash browns. I did really like the greeter during breakfast who passed out bottles of water and packages of mints to all of the guests. Great touch!
The area that the hotel is in is very busy and convenient to a variety of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor so not a lot of noise at all.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Gina S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear shuga0293,
Thank you for you kind comments about your experience at the Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road. It seems that you really enjoyed your stay. I hope you enjoyed the colleges you toured and were able to experience a little bit of Greenville as well. If you are ever back in the area please stop in.
Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

The employees are especially friendly and very accommodating. Ms. Faye is so helpful and so positive that her attitude is so contagious. She not only prepare the breakfast but makes it her business to greet and offer her services, as far as, getting more juice, etc.

Ms. Faye isn't the only friendly person, but, she is worth mentioning individually.

We have been to this location several times, and always tried to get to this location whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Gina S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear Cynthia H,
Thank you for your kind words on Trip Advisor about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Road. Our breakfast staff takes pride in what they do.I am delighted you had the opportunity to meet Ms. Faye while you were here; she is the epitomy of "southern hospitality" and wants to make sure everyone feels as if they are a guest in her home. I hope you also had a chance to partake of our complimentary dinner which is served Monday through Thursday. If you are in Greenville again I hope that we will be your choice in accommodations. Once again; thank you!
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had a Coca Cola business meeting and reserved the conference room as well as had an outside catering service company hired to supply food and drinks. Stephanie the sales rep for Hampton Inn was extremely helpful and very courteous on every detail and the meeting was a huge success. Stephanie even took it upon herself and called to work out the details with the catering company which took duties off my plate and made it very easy for me. With the service experience I had I would very highly recommend this hotel for any business gathering or even staying overnight all the staff were all courteous and very proffessional. I will definitely use this hotel in the future for other meetings or to stay overnight. Did I even mention about the costs they were very reasonable after looking at other locations this was by far the best value compared to other locations.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Gary M,
Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor about your recent business meeting here at the Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Road. Our Sales department strives to make meetings and groups as seemless as possible for the guest. They always try to go above and beyond to make certain your special event is a sucess. We look forward to the possibility of more meetings with you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

the staff is very accomodating, and everything was clean. At breakfast Judy was lovely and she helped clean up and make sure that we had everything we needed for a wonderful breakfast before our softball games! I would definitely stay here again and I love that it is located around many restaurants and other attractions. Thank you very much greenville hampton inn!

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Address: 15 Park Woodruff Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
Location: United States > South Carolina > Greenville
#4 Green Hotel in Greenville
#9 Romantic Hotel in Greenville
#10 Business Hotel in Greenville
#11 Family Hotel in Greenville
Hotel Class:3 star — Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. 3*
The Hampton Inn Greenville Woodruff Road, SC is located in the heart of Greenville. Our 116 guest rooms feature king rooms with speaker phones, executive desk and chair, king study rooms with microwave/fridge units. Free high speed internet access, complimentary hot breakfast, in-room coffee maker, hair dryer, voice mail, TV with cable, business center, fitness center and outdoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Greenville i-385 - Woodruff Rd. Hotel Greenville
Greenville Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.