I stayed here 01/14/12 in town for one night only to attend a concert. Accomadations were great, comfortable bed, the big screen tv was great, very comfortable room. The only down side was no shuttle service after 10 pm we where there for a concert at the Bi-lo center which was over at 11:30 no luck getting a cab with so many people there we eventually caught the shuttle from the nearby Hilton and walked back to hotel (about a block).
I would still recommend the Hyatt Place to any one
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Greenville Hotel
- Hyatt Place Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Amerisuites Greenville
- Greenville Hyatt
- Greenville Amerisuites
- Greenville Hyatt Place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood is positioned within Greenville's premier shopping and dinning district, Haywood Road. The hotel is located on the city's dynamic east side, off I-385, minutes to I-85 and eight miles from the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. During your stay, enjoy one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast. The hotel is located only minutes from the Bi-Lo Center, Haywood Mall, award winning Downtown Greenville, Peace Center and the Carolina First Center. Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood is in the center of everything that Greenville has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.