We stayed Jan9-11, 2014 in a 1 bedroom suite. The room was immaculate! We were very impressed with the cleanliness, the politeness of the staff, and genuine greatness of the brand. We stayed n the 4th floor facing the road, and it was very quiet.
They had free breakfast that included fresh fruit, yogurt, a waffle making machine (not eggo's & a toaster), a toasting station with english muffins, bagels and different varieties of bread to toast with different jelly. They had regular & decaf coffee, and a "robust" dark roast that was amazing! They also had fresh eggs and hash browns, grits, along with assorted breakfast meats.
Mon-Thurs they had free dinner which included free beer and wine. We didn't partake in the dinner, but it smelled good!
Check out time was nice at noon.
The only con I can possibly think of is the pillows! We had to request foam pillows since my fiancee is allergic to down feathers, but the poor girl at he front desk (who is amazing but worked what seemed like our entire stay without a break. She was always there! Not bad for us, but definitely for her!) was there alone. We waited for an hour for someone in housekeeping to come in to bring us some foam pillows. We asked for 4 so they could replace the 4 on the bed. Housekeeping brought 3 pillows, one of which was another down feather pillow...
Besides that, we actually commented that the suite would make an excellent little apartment. It had a kitchen area with a table, refrigerator, range microwave, stove top, sink and dishwasher. The perfect little apartment!
GREAT Location! Everything you could ever want is less than 1 mile away. Plenty of restaurants, a Whole Foods, giant shopping plaza and easy access to the highway! The hotel is nice & tucked away so you get none of the noise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect comfortable, spacious suites that remind you of home at our Greenville, SC hotel. Retreat to a studio or one-bedroom suite featuring high-speed internet access, a sofabed and a fully equipped kitchen. Choose from 110 stylish studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites. Prepare meals from your fully equipped kitchen or take advantage of our complimentary hot full breakfast served daily, and evening dinner and drinks* Monday through Thursday. Lounge on the sofa bed while watching your flat-screen LCD TV. Ride one of our complimentary bicycles, swim in the outdoor pool, or work out in our modern fitness center. Savor barbecue cooked on the grill and dine on the patio. Tee off on our golf course or play basketball or tennis on our sports court. Print, copy and scan documents in our 24-hour business center. Enjoy complimentary WiFi internet access during your stay at our hotel in Greenville, SC. Make a presentation to 80 people in our Carolina Room or call on nearby businesses such as BMW R&D, Jacob Engineering, Michelin, Timkin and Verizon Wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Greenville Homewood Suites
- Greenville Hilton
- Homewood Suites Greenville