“Econo Lodge Goose Creek great choice” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Six Mile, South Carolina
“Econo Lodge Goose Creek great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here over the Memorial Day week-end. It was a great experience. Very clean and a nice-sized room. But the most exceptional quality was the excellent staff, especially the manager Pete. Had micro and fridge in the room, basic continental breakfast (well maintained). Exceptional value for the Charleston area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GMEconoGoose, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review.
I’m pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations with our spacious rooms, friendly staff and convenient location.
We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Pete Patel
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I work at a pool store & always bring my test strips. If the pool is not sanitized the kids don't swim! We took our 10 yr. old grandson to the Charleston area over 4 days Memorial wkend & had a great time! Let me tell you that it was so nice to know that we were coming back each day to a room that was very clean & the staff was exceptional. They were very accommodative, which is also rare. Looking at the other reviews, our room was not musty smelling & we had many fruit choices. We brought breakfast food but chose their menu (they also had bagels & cream cheese :) !). Our grandson spent most of his time in the pool when we were there & met other kids & guests & had a great time! I highly recommend this hotel. Pete was the shinning star!

Room Tip: we always choose rooms as high a level as we can get & we chose rm 201, top floor very end &...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GMEconoGoose, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
We are so glad that you had such a wonderful time and that we were able to provide an experience that went above and beyond your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience with the trip advisor readers. can’t thank you enough for all of your kind words about our Econo Lodge staff.

Thank you again and appreciate your business.

Emporium, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for 2 nights. We were greeted by the manager Pete and was very polite and helpful with any question we had when we asked. We really enjoyed this hotel very friendly, clean and safe--now a days a person must feel safe and at ease when staying any where and we both did here, quite except for when the train went by but that made it special, only heard them when awake. It was all they said they had
Free high-speed Internet access
Free continental breakfast--more than I expected from previous hotels
Free local calls
Free coffee
Seasonal outdoor pool
refrigerator and microwave in room -very helpful to have when traveling by car
Over All I would recommend this Hotel for all
many restaurants nearby,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Pete Patel
Manor, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting family in the area and needed a place to sleep. This hotel had all that we needed for a restful night. The room was clean and smelled fresh. There was a microfridge, coffee maker, flat screen tv and the wireless was quite fast. Breakfast was basic, nothing fancy but it got our day started. The desk manager couldn't have been any more friendly and asked us several times if he could do anything to make our stay any better. The only negative for me was the closeness of train tracks, i tend to be a light sleeper and I was awoken by the train several times. We did find that running the a/c unit did help to muffle the noise. I definitely would consider staying here again.

Stayed May 2013
June 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your reflections. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments on our Hotel with TripAdvisor. We are grateful for you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We truly appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Lake View, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days. The service was great. Pete, the manager was very accommodating. We would stay here agin. We were working on a building project that was so close, we could walk back and forth to our room. Thanks for all your help.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMEconoGoose, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel Econo Lodge. It is nice to hear we exceeded your expectations and will be returning. We look forward to your next visit. Again we thank you so much for your great review.
Hudson, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had 13 members in our group. Check-in was quick and efficient. The rooms were ready slightly ahead of schedule and were exactly what we requested. Our rooms were neat and clean. Breakfast was adequate, although we would have liked to have had fruit as an option. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful when we asked for directions and suggestions of places to eat. Overall, we were all very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMEconoGoose, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My sons and I stayed here recently and loved it! convenient to everything, and VERY helpful to have a fridge and microwave in the rm. Great staff, nice pool, the trains going by are loud but my sons LOVED them. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!