“Great Hotel for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Goose Creek

You added Quality Inn Goose Creek to your Saves list
Quality Inn Goose Creek
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   103 Red Bank Road, Highway 52 & I76, Goose Creek, SC 29445-4518   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Carey, Ohio
“Great Hotel for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

I have a son at the Navy Base this hotel and staff are very nice. The hotel is clean and the pool is nice. I have stayed at the Econolodge and walked in a room at the Days Inn (which smelled like butt and dirty feet). I have also stayed in the villas on base and if you don't mind cockroaches they were nice. Thank you Goose Creek Quality Inn for the relaxing stay, You are all very kind!!! I will return!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

My company traveled down for a six week stay while completing a government contract. The staff are extremely nice and very helpful. The rooms were clean but they could use an update. Really enjoyed the pool which was very clean and well landscaped as well as the rest of the property. Will be going back in another week for another two weeks stay. As a female I felt very safe, all the guest were very polite and quiet.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

The hotel was very clean. The bed linens and towels were of exceptional quality. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable. Their breakfast included biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, pastries, fruit and yogurt - very nice for a continental breakfast. Fresh cookies were in our room when we arrived. The motel is located near the Goose Creek Naval training base and conveniently located near major highways. We had a great stay!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2009

While I need to say up front that the staff was very polite, friendly and professional that is as far as I can go with the compliments. This place is in sore need of an update and maintenance that goes beyond a tube of caulk. I'm glad I traveled alone because I had to sleep in the bed without the greasy "oil" stains on the bedspread. The toilet tank was pushed back to the wall and once flushed would not stop running until you adjusted the internal mechanism so that it would form a seal and allow the water to fill back up. The room seemed clean but you can only do so much with old, worn out surroundings. I did feel safe at this motel and I will say it was convenient to the local I was visiting. It is situated near an active train line but I found the sound of the trains quaint. A light sleeper might not appreciate them however. I paid nearly $80 for just myself for one night and I can say that they had no right charging more than $50 for rooms like that.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
north carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

I stay at the Quality Inn numerous times a year. I have noticed that the staffing has been less that adaquete since they have lost there manager who had been there for a long time. No matter what the manager would have gone out of her way to help and do whatever is needed to please us. There are some staffers that just act "fake" who really do not care what we want. You really need to change your staff or get your manager back.

Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Toledo Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

As a female traveling alone I felt very safe here. The ataff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed comfortable! It is close to Charleston, fast food restaurants and other stores are nearby if you need to get anything. The trains didn't bother me at all. There was a little league baseball team staying there. They were all very well behaved at all times. I have friends in the area that say the roaches get in their house all the time--it's just part of living in the south. There were no bugs in my room--it was immaculate! The pool is clean and clear, the breakfast wonderful!! The air conditioning worked great. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
joesterling
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

This was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. The cleanliness was awful - there were pubic hairs and spit in the bathtub. When I complained at the desk, they said they'd send someone right up to take care of it. we were on our way out - so expected it to be done when we returned. it was not -
we finished out our stay and will never stay at a qulity inn again.
obviously not quality

• Disliked — people who lived in the hotel hanging outside the rooms with beer. it was one big party living place
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!