“"Great choice for a weekend getaway"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Goose Creek

You added Quality Inn Goose Creek to your Saves list
Quality Inn Goose Creek
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   103 Red Bank Road, Highway 52 & I76, Goose Creek, SC 29445-4518   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“"Great choice for a weekend getaway"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was a little hesitant at first because of the low rate. I'm glad I made the Quality Inn my selection. The well kept accommodations for the low rate was very surprising. The staff rocked!!!! Very friendly and great customer service (w/a smile). I don't need much for breakfast when I'm on vacation, so the continental breakfast was just right. I will make this my choice if I'm ever in the area again.

Room Tip: If you are traveling in the summer, put the A/C on a low setting. It cools the room really fast. The...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Keta D, General Manager at Quality Inn Goose Creek, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback which is very important to us to ensure a comfortable and quality stay for all our guests. Your business is very much appreciated and we look forward to serving you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Richmond Hill, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is updated and well maintained. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I stay often with business travel and am never disappointed. I appreciate the service team making sure that the rooms are pest free. The breakfast includes a variety of choices.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Keta D, General Manager at Quality Inn Goose Creek, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank You very much for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you again soon. I will pass on the message to our staff who will be very happy for the compliments.
Thank you again.
Elliottsburg, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was very pleased with my room with no complaints. Recent updating has made this quite a steal for the money. Nice comfy beds, big screen TV, small bathroom but awesome shower and a very clean room. Also the entire hotel staff including the manager, front desk clerk and cleaning crew was very attentive to our needs. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Keta D, General Manager at Quality Inn Goose Creek, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We very much appreciate and value your feed back and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience of our guests.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and look forward to serving you again.
Asheville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Where do I start. This is the worst Hotel that I have ever stayed at. It cost me 79.00 for a double . The first thing I noticed was that it was OLD and needed updating. There was large cracks in the ceiling and walls. The comforter was dirty and has cigarette burns in multiple places. The linen was stail and smelled dirty. I was woken several times during the night by the train that passes close by. I could go on and on. The only positive thing I can say is that the staff was polite and the office was not bad. Otherwise , I should have slept in my SUV!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Grain Valley, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This is probably the worst place we've stayed since my daughter lived in a college town.

My pictures say it all. Mold and filth on the shower, no hot water at all, something under my bottom sheet, filth on the tv
Table, filth in bathroom corners. The air cond unit was covered in greasy dust which made it fun to turn on. The room smelled so we turned it on which smelled worse. We would have left this disgusting place but were worn out

• Stayed July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We are on a lower budget and when we arrived, we found that we LOVED the landscaping, awesomely hospitable staff and the comfy room for the price. We'll definitely make this our Charleston/beaches sleep station.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great location, Found very easily, Very nice front desk personnel, Room clean, Beds were comfortable, nice breakfast, quiet, Bathroom clean. Plenty of towels. Would recommend to friends or family to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!