“Excellent price and location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Goose Creek

You added Quality Inn Goose Creek to your Saves list
Quality Inn Goose Creek
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   103 Red Bank Road, Highway 52 & I76, Goose Creek, SC 29445-4518   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Goose Creek
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent price and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

A majority of other guests including ourselves were visiting loved ones on the Naval Base! This is the closest hotel to the Navy base. We have stayed here numerous times in the last two years due to visiting loved ones. It is your average Quality Inn so nothing fancy but by far a notch above the rest. All of our rooms were super clean, we had no problems at all. The hotel offers a light breakfast in the morning. We met many other Naval base visitors from all over the country who were staying at the hotel too. It is a great hotel to mingle with other Navy parents/loved ones and gain some amazing stories and knowledge from them. The staff is super helpful every time, helping us with directions and finding great places to eat.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Quality Inn at Goose Creek is top notch! When I pulled up to the front door I was greeted by Tabitha who was incredible from the time I entered until the time she got off the next morning. Tabitha was so friendly, and it my state of mind I needed a friendly face. I had driven from FL and I was extremely exhausted. The hotel I booked prior was infested with roaches. Tabitha was patient, kind and accomodating. The room was clean and bug free, and the bed was so comfortable. The next morning we ate breakfast fit for kings and queens with a variety of food from fruit to biscuits and gravy. Quality Inn is synonomous with it's name-QUALITY INN!!!!

Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We never completed our 3-night reservation.
In our first room, both beds (pillows and between the sheets) were covered in black cat/dog hair. We were offered a second room. I pulled back the sheets and found an abundance of what appeared to be cookie crumbs. And more pet hair.
The staff was very nice and cooperative in cancelling my reservation. I even received a sincere apologetic phone call from the manager.
I was disappointed because I have read so many positive reviews. From now on, I will only stay at hotels with a NO PET policy.
First class staff, but I am not "pet friendly."

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We arrived a day early & Naomi at the front desk was very helpful.The staff was very helpful & courteous. The whole stay was nice.

Buffalo NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Motel is older but clean and comfortable. Accessible room was more than adequate. Staff were friendly and helpful. Nice continental breakfast area. Good coffee.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Lawrenceville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This hotel has comfy beds with great mattresses and good showers, a very adequate breakfast included, and is quite clean and nice.
There is a Wendy's next door as well. Quiet and restful.....

The person I spoke with on the phone got us in early and was waiting for us and said hello to by name as we arrived.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I am a General Contractor and recently stayed at this hotel working on a project for Berkeley County over a time period of about three months. I, my crew and my sub-contractors were welcome and lodged here throughout the project. The owner, Rush Desai, was most accomodating in every aspect. Miss Naomi at the front desk as well as all of the housekeeping staff I am giving a stellar review. At any time that I would need a copy or a document faxed throughout my stay I was obliged. Nice clean rooms. Great location for Navy family/friends visiting...literally right down Red Bank Road from the Naval Arms Depot Base.
It is very convenient to North Charleston also.
I would defiinitely recommend this Quality Inn for lodging on an extended stay or while traveling. I can not express enough how pleased I was with my stay here. Simply excellent!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Goose Creek? Share your experiences!