“Excellent Casual Waterside Bistro” 5 of 5 stars

843-485-4907
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Sushi, Greek, Hamburgers, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent Casual Waterside Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This new restaurant has a modern and creative menu. Wonderful stuffed mushrooms, best calamari I have ever had and delicious stuffed peppers. Sushi is hand made daily and is very fresh. California pizza is created to your desires and you must try the homemade pound cake ala mode.

Wonderful burgers and great bar choices!

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Sushi and pizza best of both worlds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We live in Pawleys but heard g-town has a new place that has pizza and sushi hmmm we thought best of both worlds "Let's go"OMG we have found a new local spot for us! The Hawaiian pizza and Volcano sushi was out of this world! and Peter the bartender makes a mean dirty martini. and even came to table to ask how it was.Thanks for the extra olives it was the finishing touch! The only problem (not really) is our waitress didn't know menu very well and was never around? but have to say other staff members must of seen us wondering and would stop and help (no plates for pizza, never asked if wanted another drink,etc Thanks Peter for asking:-) all in all I made this a 4 star (because of waitress)will be back again to listen to the live music and great food!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calabash
“A Zesty Welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to Zest because it was the only good looking place I could find in Georgetown that was open on Sunday. And I'm so glad we did! 3 of us had different pizzas which were all really good. The 4th had the lobster tacos special and it was really special. Food, presentation, and service were all terrific! And the prices are fair for the quality of the food. Everything was fresh. So glad to have this new restaurant option available for our Georgetown dining. We will be back!

Georgetown, South Carolina
“Great new restaurant downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was very excited to hear about a new restaurant opening downtown and was eager to try it. Service is pretty good, but I'm sure will improve over time. The pizza was very good, if not the best in town. I will definitely be coming back, and I'm excited about this restaurant's future.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne
“Zest a new restaurant in Georgetown.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I brought my boat into the marina accompanied by much thunder, lightning and rain. We checked in and found that there was a new place in town that specialized in Sushi and great Pizza. We waked there and the owners informed us they had only been open for six days. They made us very welcome. We decided on beer and Pizza. I am from New York and know great Pizza. I can honestly say I have never had better Pizza. It was a thin crust done perfectly . They cheese was ample and very good as was the sauce. The toppings were fresh and also ample. The pie was certainly better than any i have had in Italy. We also had a great dessert but that is a subject for a review by itself

• Visited July 2013