“Love It” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Jefferson, SC
“Love It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food, the service...everything about this place is great. I loved the fried pickles. They have the best steak in town. It is cooked to perfection. Reasonable priced.

Visited September 2012

Rome, GA
“Buzz's offers DELICIOUS food in a fun environment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The server was more than friendly, very efficient, and accommodating.
The food was FANTASTIC.
We didn't get to sit on the Roost (the rooftop) as there was a private party, but where we were was fine!

Great place to eat when in Georgetown. Extensive menu.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Yumm, my husband and I, as well as out 4 children all enjoyed our dinner. My husband had a crab cake sandwich and I had a fish sandwich. We both loved them very much! Our two oldest had fried shrimp which they said were their favorite so far. The two little ones had kids meals with chicken fingers and grilled cheese, and they were happy as well. The best part was the "roady" drinks they allowed us to take on our boat ride!

Visited September 2012
“Worse service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

In today's economy you would think a business could find good employees. We Sat in this restaurant for 10 minutes waiting on someone to take our order after we were given our drinks, which we wanted to replace as the coke was flat.After a few more minutes we just left. Get better employees.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Ok food, terrible service experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Where to start? Honestly first trip to Georgetown and with a 18 month old in tow try to pick something family friendly menu wise and casual so Buzz's looked like it fit the bill. We were greeted warmly and asked if we would like to sit upstairs and we readily agreed. The view was very nice of the bay and waterfront with big umbrellas over the picnic style tables to provide adequate shade. Our waitress was very impersonal as she had been dealing with a complaining customer within earshot of our table. We ordered our drinks and some crab balls, which I have to say were delicious, just lightly fried with cream cheese inside them with the crab mix. When ordering my popcorn shrimp I asked if I could have an extra side of the cole slaw as I read from the menu that there were no sides listed. She made notes but didn't utter a thing to me. So when my meal came out she explained to me that cole slaw doesn't come as a side with that and when I said understood that, I wanted it anyway and would pay extra, she just said they can't do that. I was honestly more amused than upset by her casually odd way of explaining this to me, but I turned my attention to my popcorn shrimp and noticed there was no tarter sauce, so I kindly asked could she bring me some tartar sauce? She looked at me like I was nuts and told me "thats wierd, tartar sauce on popcorn shrimp?" At this point she walked away we noticed she hadn't brought out our tables utensils, napkins, or condiment rack all the other servers brought out for the tables. The people sitting behind us had not even ordered their food and heard the exchange and decided to walk out before they ordered the food and commented to my wife how rude the waitress was and how dirty the table was they were sitting at.

When she walked away, I just had to laugh and say I can't wait to write about this place on tripadvisor. Not even ten minutes later we had another waitress come up and ask if we were ok and if we needed a box for our food and she proceeded to take my wife's half eaten plate away even though we didn't ask her to do so. Our original waitress then came up and gave us our bill and stood there while I wrote in the tip over my shoulder. I have never been to a restuarant where it appeared no management was in control. The food was adequate but not great and the view while very nice didn't merit the bill or putting up with the antics of the waitress we had. From what I could tell it seemed the problem may have been more or less our particular waitress but the food wasn't good enough or fair enough a value to merit coming a second time to try our luck.

• Visited August 2012