“Oceanside Cafe is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

1012 N Waccamaw Dr, Waters Edge Resort, Garden City Beach, SC 29576
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Oceanfront dine inside or on Pool Deck!Carryout available,easy access to beach!Located at the Waters Edge Resort,Garden City,S.C.Welcome ALL!Best Value and Prices on the Beach!
“Oceanside Cafe is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Wayne is great and went out of his way to make sure our visits were great. It was so good and affordable that we ate at least one meal there a day during our week stay at Horizon East!

• Visited July 2013

Marietta, Ohio
“The food, prices, and service keep you coming back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My friends and I are still raving about this cafe's food after our recent stay at Waters Edge Resort. Delicious and the prices are very reasonable. There was never a discussion about where we were going to eat...it was "what are you ordering today from Oceanside Cafe." Great atmosphere and service with a smile.

• Visited June 2013
Stockport, Ohio
“Great, Awesome Staff, Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Recently spent 7 days in The Water's Edge Resort in Garden City, SC, and my traveling companions and I tried the Philly Steak and Cheese our second day out. Best one I've ever had, and I've had the original. Real rib eye steak; generous sized sandwich and really, really good fries. All for $7.50! It was SO good, we ate breakfast there a few days and one of our travelling companions had the Hibachi Steak special the night before we left. The morning we left, I had the best mushroom and cheese omelet I've ever had, and shredded hash browns perfectly crisped just as I had ordered. Another friend had the veggie omelet, and she had a hard time deciding between that and the steak and cheese omelet. Yet another friend had a simple sausage, egg and cheese biscuit that was under $3.00 and beat fast food all to hell. The food covered the plate, and was so good, I almost wept. Seriously, even if you are not staying at the Water's Edge, the café is open to the public, seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to ??? And Wayne will have you laughing in no time; good-natured Danielle will make you smile; and so will the extra cash left in your wallet!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“This is a fantastic place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful tasting breakfast here this morning consisting of eggs, cooked the way we wanted, sausage prepared with the best tasting ingredients ever, toast and grits. The coffee was so good, I drank another cup. Since breakfast was great, we came back for lunch. Wow, good food, good price and great staff. Fantastic place to be.

• Visited May 2013
LaSalle, Canada
“Yummy food, awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Waters Edge Resort in Garden City SC and went for breakfast each day at the Oceanside Cafe. The food and service were wonderful and you cannot beat the price. For a western Omelette, home fries, toast, coffee, apple juice, eggs, bacon, home fries and toast all for $10.00. What a deal and I have to say it was very very good. Wayne was so friendly he drove us back to the airport so that we could pick up our rental car instead of us calling a cab that would have cost us $35.00. I highly recommend visiting this place if you are ever in Garden City South Carolina. Everything is made fresh. Hats off to the cook. Thanks again for everything. We will be back.

Anne Marie & Brian