“Great stuff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Under new Ownership, we are located in The Oasis Plaza at 2520 17 Business South in Garden City S.C. We offer a cozy atmosphere with friendly smiles and great food! Our staff is here to please and make everyone feel welcome, so we hope to see some new faces and to all our loyal repeat customers can not wait to prepare some new and exciting sandwiches for you!
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Hmmm a restaurant serving grilled cheese, how could that work?

It just does. Especially with the unique twists. Crab cakes, lobster, chicken fingers all added. Fantastic.

On our visit Debbie was our server and she was very attentive and polite.

The food was excellent. I had a grilled cheese with some awesome tomato soup while the wife had the crab melt. We both loved it.

Can't wait for another beach trip to enjoy.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome! Best food/resturant on the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I came into the resturant wanting something unique and that's just what we got. I had the crabmelt with old bay fries and she had the buffalo chicken grilled cheese. Everything about the place was great! I'd highly reccommend this to family and friends. We'll definitely come back!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucker, Georgia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a friend and it met every expectation. Their special, the crabmelt, is a Maryland style crab cake on a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato... yum! My son got a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich and he was amazed by the amount of bacon on it! Only one server, but she kept all of the customers happy. We really enjoyed it and will definitely be back when we're back in town!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Something different that even the kids liked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner with our children who are not the most adventurous eaters in the whole world. They were pleasantly surprised when their grilled cheese with bacon arrived. Mom and dad both had the crab melt which seems to be a popular choice

All of us enjoyed our meals. The kids sandwiches had tons of well cooked bacon. The crab melt was wonderful and contained big chunks of crab. I'm fussy about fries, and these were perfect--crispy and not the slightest bit greasy. I ordered mine with Old Bay which I would do again, but I'd ask them to use a little bit less. Still, everything was really tasty and good.

Service was great. The place is small and there was only one server, but she did a really good job of keeping our drinks filled and brought out our food while it was still piping hot.

The restaurant is in a strip mall and would be easy to drive past. Thankfully we found it and were really glad that we did. Definitely something different from the other places in the area.

Visited April 2014
oklahoma
“Who would have thought? Awsome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Who would have thought a grilled cheese with a crab cake would be fit to eat? Wow it was awesome! Never had anything quite like it but will be back for more next time we are here. My wife had the grilled cheese with a fried lobster tail on it and it was just as good. I've been telling all my friends of this place. Debbie our waitress was great too, she really cared about making us happy and making sure we had a good experience. The place is very small and but again it gives you a little more of the personnel experience while enjoying this food. Definetly worth a drive down from myrtle beach to eat at this place.

• Visited March 2014