“no deals” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 attractions in Gaffney
Type: Factory Outlets
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located just 50 minutes south of Charlotte, Gaffney Premium Outlets is located in the heart of the Carolina foothills, en route to many major southern destinations including Asheville, Greenville and the Blue Ridge Parkway.The center's location is ideal for groups or as a day trip for visitors. Gaffney Premium Outlets is easily accessible directly off of I-85 at Exit 90 just after the giant Gaffney peach water tower. Local and regional Shop & Stay packages are available.
“no deals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

i enjoyed walking around the outlet the stores where clean and neat, I really couldnt find my wife any new gear that we havent seen and the prices were high.

Visited October 2012

Columbia, South Carolina
14 attraction reviews
“Love these outlets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The outlets in Gaffney are great - they have the best stores, great sales, its easy to get to from 85 and its the only place I've seen a Pottery Barn outlet! My favorite stores there are Coach, Banana Republic, Under Armour, JCrew, Bath & Body Works, Pottery Barn, Bose, and Kitchen Collection. It's clean and they play great music.

Visited September 2012
8 attraction reviews
“Good Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been going to Gaffney Premium Outlet for years. I always find some good bargains. Also try Hamrick's across the street. Good location on interstate exit.

Visited December 2011
10 attraction reviews
“Go with VIP coupons!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Go to the Gaffney Premium Outlets web-site and sign up to become a VIP member and you will immediately have access to coupons on-line. (I think different coupons are available at different times.) I printed a '20% off of entire purchase' for EDDIE BAUER which I used on top of their 'buy one, get one 1/2 off' sale, plus this was 'tax free' weekend. My sons found clothes they liked at NIKE, AMERICAN EAGLE, and RALPH LAUREN. RALPH LAUREN has a '30% off of everything in the store' sale right now, plus the VIP coupon was for '20% off of purchase of $250'. POLO has also sent out a '20% off of purchase' coupon to customers on their mailing list and this one does not have a total purchase requirement. My sons felt like the prices at NIKE were good by comparison with what we'd pay at Dick's Sporting Goods (elsewhere) although I did miss using my Dick's Rewards card and acquiring additional points with them for similar merchandise as we found at NIKE. The shoe selections at RACK ROOM and CLARK's were very disappointing. CHICO's does not carry any "Talls" at this outlet location - disappointing. EDDIE BAUER DOES carry "Talls" - I bought some. You have to walk outside to go from store to store at this outlet location. The FOOD COURT is nothing to write home about. We had eaten at the new OLIVE GARDEN which is at the exit just before the Outlet Shops if you are traveling on 85 South toward the Shops. The service and atmosphere were very nice at this new OLIVE GARDEN. We had their lunch special of UNLIMITED SALAD, UNLIMITED SOUP OF YOUR CHOICE, and UNLIMITED BREADSTICKS for $6.95. Very reasonable and relaxing in a good atmosphere. We are glad we ate here before arriving at the Outlet Shops one exit up. There are peach stands all around the Outlet stores. They sell anything and everything you can think of made with peaches. The PRODUCE OUTLET right across from the entrance to the Outlet Shops charges $1 if you want to use your debit or credit card. The man who rang everybody up was not in the least bit friendly to anyone in line to buy. There is another fruit place called STRAWBERRY HILL adjacent to the Outlet Shops. You'll also see signs for LEMMON's and ABBOTT's. We stopped for coffee at the BOJANGLES near the OLIVE GARDEN on our way back home. The manager there was very nice! A new QT (QUICK TRIP) is under construction right now right around the corner from the Outlet Shops. I'm sure it will be the place to stop for just about everything when it's finished. Again, go to the Outlet Shops with coupons to save even more.

Visited August 2012
Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“A nice stop, but nothing fabulous.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

The mall is outside so in SC you get very warm (to say the least). The deals at most of the stores are mediocre, but it's decent shopping if you are on your way to somewhere else. I would NOT make a special trip to these outlets unless you specifically want the Pottery Barn Outlet. It's nice, but still way overpriced ... just go to Ikea in Charlotte and save yourself hundreds.

Visited July 2012