“Good BBQ at great price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Mullica Hill, New Jersey, United States
“Good BBQ at great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My family was traveling back to NJ, so we are always on the lookout for good BBQ. We had the pork which was very moist and tender I'm not a big fan of the vinegar based BBQ sauce, but this wasn't that tangy so it went well with the pork. The only side I wasn't crazy about was the BBQ slaw-different taste but not to my liking-should have stuck to the regular slaw. Sweet tea was awesome and our waitress was great. Would come back to try the pulled chicken.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Smiley521, Owner at Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Wow, thanks for the kind words and I'm so happy you found us on your travels and got some good "ol southern sweet Tea! Reveiw us on YELP and help us make sure the travelers can find a little local flavor on there trip!

Columbia, South Carolina
“Best BBQ in Gaffney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent food and service!!! I will come back and recommend to everyone to try as well. The Pork BBQ plate is fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dallas
“Incredible Pork BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Please believe me on this one. The Pork BBQ at Daddy Joes in Gaffney is incredible. On our visit last weekend we ate there twice and had a great meal both times. I really miss great pork bbq living in Texas so when I can get the chance to chow down on some tender smoked bbq count me in! Their baked beans are tasty and the value for the meal is excellent.

Visited April 2013
Wow, thanks for the kind words and I'm so happy you got to try some good "ol local BBQ on your visit! We hate to see a homesick Texan! Help us spread the word and reveiw us on YELP to let the travelers know "Daddy Joe's" mmmmm mmm!
New Gloucester, Maine
“Get the chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a pulled chicken sandwich for lunch and it was excellent. Wonderful flavor and the right amount of sauce. You can get pork anywhere but not too many BBQ joints that take chicken seriously, these folks do.
Don't be discouraged by the full parking lot there are plenty of sets inside.

Visited March 2013
Wow, thanks for the kind words and the pulled chicken is also my favorite! Thanks for the hot tip on parking as well. Help us spread the word and reveiw us on YELP to let the travelers know the local spot!! "Daddy Joe's"
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“great bbq”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

stopped during a day business trip. bbq has moist and delicious,menu looked good. if I was local it would be on my short list

• Visited April 2013