“Great Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Great Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on vacation with family. A lady at the Welcome Center for South Carolina recommended this hotel and very glad we stopped. Rooms were nice and clean. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. My only regret is that I didn't have time to shop at the Outlet Mall next door!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Cindy W,

We here are Hampton Inn Gaffney appreciate your kind words. I am so glad that our friends at the welcome center sent you our way. I will have to thank them when I see them next. I hope you will join us again on your next travel through the area. Yes our friend desk staff is very friendly and we are so pleased that our service shows. I hope to see you soon.

Hampton Inn Gaffney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

desk staff great talked like old friends, pointed me to excellent restaurants. housekeeping ladies are great. room perfect everyday definitely will stay at Hampton inn Gaffney in the future when in area

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

shawn l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for your review! We love having you here and we cant wait to see you again!
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Overall experience was excellent. Nice large flat panel tv's in guest rooms. There was a channel line up but no way to tell what was playing on those channels without surfing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Gregory,

I wanted thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Gaffney. I am glad to hear your stay was a success. I hope you will come see us again soon.

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Came for son's BBQ team @ SC Peach Festival. Best quality brand we could find in small town. Extremely friendly and helpful front desk, very conveniently located next door to Cracker Barrel and outlet mall. A bit pricey for a Hampton Inn but met usual expectations for cleanliness, great breakfast bar, quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear MackMcCary,

I am so glad to hear our front desk was friendly and helpful. We do our best to offer superior service to each guest. I am glad you felt our hotel was of great quality and good breakfast. I hope you will come back and join us again soon.

Joe
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a diamond member, I would say this property has a lovely breakfast area, but the overall hotel is not as crisp & clean as other Hampton properties. The room appointments are nothing special and the cleanliness is average. Their only sell is it is near the outlet mall and the OUTBACK (in that mall) but that in itself is worth the drive...from anywhere. Their pool area had a lot of teens guests and the next morning, it was not cleaned up. Best to pay better attention to details for returning guests to reconsider next time.

Room Tip: Easy to locate off the interstate between Charlotte and Spartanburg
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear HiHo143,

I appreciate your comments and I have addressed the cleanliness issues. I hope you will join us again and give us another chance. We have made some staffing changes and unfortunately you happened to catch us as we were training the new staff members. Rest assured everyone is trained and none of the issues you pointed out are any longer.

gafney, sc, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Gafney, SC was very nice. I was traveling alone, but felt very safe and secure. The lady at the front desk suggested I stay on the first floor to make me more comfortable. Wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you felt safe in our environment. Our front desk staff is very good at service and I am pleased it shows.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed one night. Room was clean. Bathroom was clean with jacuzzi. No telltale smoke smell in this non smoking room.

Breakfast was good. Nearby restaurants are basically the food court at Premium Outlets and an Outback where we ate. This is an easy on and off the highway. Fire alarm chirped but battery was immediately replaced by the manager within minutes. He was at the door with a battery as I was hanging up the phone practically.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear RH

I am so glad the hear "Room was clean. Bathroom was clean with Jacuzzi. No telltale smoke smell in this non smoking room." I hate when a room smells like smoke and we make sure our non-smoking hotel is just that. SMOKE FREE. As you know Hampton has now started charging for guests who violate this. We here at Hampton Inn Gaffney enjoy a spoke free environment and glad you share our desire. I hope we can see you back again soon

Joe S

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!