“Try this place.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian
Cleveland, Ohio
“Try this place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This past summer went here for lunch. We came near closing time and they kept open for us. We were tired of all the fried foods from the park...this was a great change. Very good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

NC
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful lunch at this hidden gem in Fort Mill. Zucchini Quiche was amazing as well as the fresh salad that accompanied it. My daughter ordered the grilled vegetable penni which was also wonderful and fresh. Fresh raw juice bar available. "Awake" was terrific. Very satisfying meal but curiosity had us try the vegan cheesecake…unbelievable! I could eat that everyday. Establishment is clean and cozy with an ultra-friendly staff. I hope it will be here for a long time to come!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
California
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

In a land laden with rich southern cooking (read high fat, high carbohydrates--yummy, but not so healthy), it was an excellent blessing to run across Eat Well Cafe. I was present with a friend. We went twice--lunch one day and breakfast the next.

The owners of this place have a great vision to serve great tasting food with the appeal of a beautiful presentation and, most importantly, a value of healthy and great tasting. I enjoyed their fresh juice blends. Ms. Lowny juiced me an excellent blend straight out of her fruit/vege cooler. My heart and taste buds were singing! My friend had an excellent hummus wrap with a salad side, and for breakfast the most lovely quiche. I got to take a taste--great flavor!!

Visit this place and enjoy the great experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Mill
“No way not to eat healthy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

You can come to eat well and literally order anything on the menu without regrets. Very healthy clean food and the salad is local and very good, new place. Come try it out!

• Visited May 2013