“Tastes like home cooked” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 128 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Italian
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Tastes like home cooked”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went with family a few months ago. The food really was exceptional. Service very good as well. We dined late afternoon when it was not crowded. We will be back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Excellent place, but.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I visited the bistro because I kept hearing rave reviews about the food. I must say, the food was everything I hoped for. I ordered the Stromboli and it was very very flavorful. The service was great, the look is nice. But........ I should have checked the schedule on entertainment before coming out. This was a Friday night, and they had a karaoke dj there. I love karaoke along with the next guy, but this dj struck a cord with me. Me and my wife were here on This occasion and the dj had one of the dirtiest mouths I have ever heard! And the music was appalling! I enjoy music of all types, but what he chose to play in between singers and must I mention during dinner was in called for. Then he went on to curse out a singer over the mic! I think his name was metro???? I will never step foot back into the bistro on Fridays but don't let that keep you from enjoying this establishment. I just have to warn you, that if your looking for a good date atmosphere, make sure you miss out Friday nights. Unless you like that kinda thing. I hate to let something like this ruin my review, but if an establishment allows this to go on during dinner hours, then what else do they allow to slide to make a quick buck. I'm not one to rant. I have a very comprehensive rapport on trip advisor, so I hope this isn't to be taken lightly with readers and this establishment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere