“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had drinks and snacks on the rooftop with friends Saturday afternoon. Weather was amazing and you can't beat the view. Our server Jerri was great! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and kept the cold drinks coming.
Our only complaint is, they have a limited drink selections, especially wine.

Visited August 2013

Hendersonville
“We have had so so service in the past, but a few weeks ago we visited and our server was Jerri. We had a great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We have had so so service in the past, but a few weeks ago we visited and our server was Jerri. We had a great experience! She is/was very friendly with our children and checked on us often. Our food was very good...I recommend the Tyler's Platter with homemade chips! If you visit ask for Jerri she will help make your experience a better one!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Fish and Chips and Wings in the region”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have dined here several times and returned last weekend as they have the best fish (cod) and chips in the area served with malt vinegar of course. We were also treated to a nice surprise with their 49 cent wing special which was outstanding as well. I ordered the garlic parmesan wings and my wife who never had wings in the years we have dined had one bite and found the taste irresistable. Top that off with $2 domestic beer, excellent service and we had a most enjoyable dining experience and look forward to many returns. If you like fish and chips this place is very highly recommended!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“A bit of Home in a Strange Land”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was delighted to find this little gem on my recent visit. It's not quite up to English Pub standards for food and beer (you know - in England) but for USA I think this is as close as you can get.
You can see they are really trying to be as authentic as possible while still catering for the dodgy US food and beer tastes.
Overall - it is a lovely find in a strange land.
Thank you Jerri for making our visit very special.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great British food and Beers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Checked out the Six Pence for the first time yesterday, and it is a pretty awesome little british pub in Baxter Village. I had a Black and Tan (2 beers combined - Guiness and Bass), and it was superb. One of my new favorite drinks. My wife had the Black Velvet (Guiness with a cider ale), which was also very good.
I had the Beef Guiness, which is more or less a beef pot pie inside a bread bowl. It was very tasty. My wife had the fish and chips, where the fish was simply battered, not tons of breading. The chips were actual fresh made chips, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. The fish was cooked to perfection and they had a great tartar sauce with it.
The bread pudding was also a great way to wrap up the dinner. Lots of golden raisins, and it just melted in your mouth. I'd definitely go back and recommend it to anyone looking for some great British pub fair.

• Visited June 2013