“Only Breakfast on Follys during the week” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Only Breakfast on Follys during the week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We love Lost Dog starting with their great coffee and great servers. Good eggs benedict, great pancakes, bagels etc. Long wait on weekends but you can sit in nice garden area. While Sat and Sunday there are lots of brunch places on Folly's, during the week this is about only place in town for breakfast,so good thing the food is good and specials change daily. Fun t shirts and if you sit outside on porch your dog can join you.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wilmington, Delaware
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is such a nice little restaurant. We had a fantastic Sunday Brunch there....we'll definitely go again.

Visited September 2012
“Great pancakes and coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Fruit topped pancakes are perfect! Good coffee. And service is outstanding in a very busy establishment. Bring your dog and sit on the porch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Gotta go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you love dogs, this is the place. Great food, too. Food dishes are set out for FIdo, too, at your table. This is great for breakfast after a romp on the beach with your pet. Don't forget to ask about their t-shirts!

Visited April 2012
“Slippin'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've eaten at the Lost Dog Cafe on nearly every trip I've made over the last few years to Charleston, which are quite a few. I was quite impressed and pleased at first and as time goes on, I can't continue to say the same. I would not recommend their sausage gravy to anyone. I feel for what I get when i order a simple 2 egg, toast w meat breakfast, that the cost is outrageous. The last time I ordered their breakfast potatoes, they were cooked with burnt onions and tasted like the cook had used a LOT of garlic salt perhaps? I have a special needs toddler and on vacation, many of our meals are take out as I don't waste time trying to work in the order of a restaurant into our day often. But when I spend $40 + on 4 carry out breakfasts, I expect there to be an abundance of food and for it to be super tasty! And not to have to ask several time for additional ketchup or jelly. I'm hoping the last few visits were some rotating staff and that they'll get things back to normal or I'll be leaving this dog Lost.

Visited February 2012