“A must for breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“A must for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Delicious breakfast. Great price. This place was packed full of people for good reason. It is soooo good. It's also a neat place for dog lovers. Cool atmosphere.

Visited August 2011

“all around great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is four blocks from the beach. You can take your dogs (as you probably figured by the title). The food is downright cheap and the portions are large. I got the breakfast burrito. It was great. I ate some of my wife's pancakes. They were great as well. Expect to pay about $15-20 for two with drinks.

Visited March 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Menu/Seating to please any and all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

We spent several days at Folley Beach and Lost Dog Cafe was our go-to-place for breakfast. (They serve lunch also but we were always too satisfied from breakfast to need lunch.) Their menu had something to please every eater from the fruit and granola bunch to the meat and eggs crowd. We ate there three days and were never disappointed. Everything was delicious and as a "discerning Southerner and grits aficionado," :) I can safely say the grits were to die for-the creamiest I ever ate. There was inside seating, al fresco seating on the porch, but our favorite spot was a platform outside to the right of the porch, shady and surrounded by tropical plants, where we were kissed by light breezes as we enjoyed our food. The restaurant is dog friendly, providing bowls of water for the furry diners. Any body going to Folley Beach should check this place out come with an appetite.

Visited March 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Awesome Gem on Folly Beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Great Little Gem on Folly Beach. Excellent coffee, Lunch, sandwich etc. A locals favorite

Visited February 2012
Seven Hills, Ohio
“Best Breakfast Place on Folly Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I'm a regular to Folly Beach so you learn to go where the locals go. The lost Dog Cafe sits on a side street just off Center street. I usually go there after taking sunrise pictures that way I beat the crowds of visitors and locals. I also avoid going on the weekends for the same reason too busy. Plus parking is limited so if its a weekend there may be no spots. Also please be very aware of the parking signs do not have your tires on the road when you pull off to the side to park and do not park the opposite way of the flow of traffic. You will get a ticket. I usually ride my bike to avoid the hassle. Breakfast can run you between 5 - 10 dollars a plate depending on what you get. I have had everything from french toast to eggs Benedict and everything was wonderful and HUGE portions. The eggs Benedict I usually split with someone. Everyday they have a special of the day. If you hit it when they offer the cinnamon pancakes try them oh my gosh its just so Delicious. The pancakes are the size of the plate and come with fresh fruit and whipped cream on top. If you are a dog lover your pet is welcome with outside seating and they will provide a bowl of water for your pooch.

• Visited November 2011