“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Before my lesson with Andy of Charleston Surf Lessons, I had very little exposure to surfing. Within two lessons I was able to get up on my board and ride waves in without any help! The instruction part of the lesson was superb. Not only did I learn how to surf, but I had a blast. The two lessons I took with Charleston Surf Lessons were without a doubt the highlight of my spring break and I can't wait to get back down to Folly Beach to surf some more.

Rosemount, Minnesota
“Phenomenal surfing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Josh Wilson is a 30 year surfing coach who made our group surfing time great! 11 out of 12 of us had never been on a surf board before our lesson and thanks to Josh's knowledge, experience and technique that is so well organized we all got up and surfed in several times.
Andy, Josh's assistant was so helpful with our group so no one waited long to get comfortable on our boards. These men rock! Any age or ability are in good hands with these two.

“Awesome instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

If the instructors at Charleston Surf Lessons can teach me to surf they can teach anyone! Excellent, patient instructors, Josh and Andy, will help you take your vacation at Folly beach to the next level. Erikka

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Can't Decide? Read this:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Want to learn how to Surf from an Enthusiast? Then go somewhere else because Josh Wilson @ "Charleston Surf Lessons" is no Enthusiast! He is a professional, competitive, lifetime Surfer w/ sick, sick board skills!!! Want to joke around & blow your cash in the process? Then go somewhere else. Want to learn to Surf? Go to Josh Wilson....

Newport Beach, California
“Surf Lessons by Josh Wilson RULE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've been surfing for a long time and I'm so grateful to have Josh WIlson as a personal Surf instructor. If you are taking a trip to the East Coast make sure you hit up Charleston Surf Lessons. Whether its your first time surfing or a seasoned vet... They are the best. I even got my girlfriend a less and they had her standing up by the end of the session. Keep up the great work guys!

Chad Towersey