“Ecclectic menu, very original ” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Ecclectic menu, very original ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

very good for tourist beach restaurant...a little out of the way unless you are at or near Folly Beach

Kansas City, Missouri
“Yes to COFFEE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I didn't go in, and didn't buy so I can't rate interior or pricing, but I can tell you the cup of coffee that my mom grabbed for me was DELICIOUS!! I told her I needed a dark roast with cream. Perfection!! I actually went back on our way out of town to see if I could buy a bag of coffee - they closed before I got there. Bummer. But will definitely got back next visit.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great breakfast, crab cake eggs Benedict. Great service, wonderful setting, delicious food. We had been here two years ago, and it grew to a wonderful full service restaurant. Sit in the outside patio under the sailcloth awning with the sun filtering through, so nice. The menu is delicious with lots of very creative items. Open just for breakfast and dinner. We will be back for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Great coffee! Nice breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a friendly little place in Folly Beach. We ate breakfast there twice and ordered smoothies to go once. The smoothies were really good. We sampled the Hurricane Hugo, an Edge of America and a Coffin Island. All were awesome but the favorite was the Hurricane Hugo. It tasted like a fresh mango. At $5 each, they seemed expensive but was it very filling and suitable for a meal on the go.

We really liked the coffee as well which might seem like a minor detail but, if you like a stronger cup of coffee, you'll know what I mean.

The pancakes with the pecan-cinnamon butter and bourbon syrup were some of the best we ever had. The eggs were served with a seasoning sprinkled on them. You can easily ask them to leave the seasoning off.

This is a nice stop for breakfast if you're in Folly Beach!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania
“Yummy food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate at this place for brunch/lunch. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was ok. Everything was clean, from the outside the place looked a little abandoned and run down. I got the shrimp tacos with pasta salad which was good and he got the folly cristo, he said it was good and really big. I also loved that this restaurant offered soy milk with their coffees. I plane on getting coffee here every morning cheaper then starbucks but taste the same.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere