“Good choice for Florence” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Florence
Cleveland, Oh
“Good choice for Florence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night and really liked the hotel. The staff that we met were exceedingly nice, the hotel was very clean, and the breakfast in the morning really could not have been better. That is the simple review. For more details read on. The check in process was smooth and quick. The people at the front desk were very welcoming and seemed genuinely excited to see us even though the hotel was almost full. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. My only complaint about this hotel is the pillows could be much better. Otherwise everything was great. We used the pool and it was clean and well maintained. At breakfast the next morning there were plenty of options and more than enough for us all to find something to eat. Overall this is good hotel in a good location and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I picked the Country Inn and suites based upon TripAdvisor reviews. My boyfriend and I are down for a yearly church conference (my first time in florence). We stayed four days and three nights.We booked two rooms for us and another couple. we had a slight misunderstanding with the arrangement. Sandra quickly resolve our problem fast. Our room was CLEAN yes clean like no dust on my lamps clean. The breakfast was pretty good for a continental breakfast. The front desk felt like family complimenting our outfits every time we left every morning and evening. We had one problem with our toilet which overflown. I used our towels for the floor and called the front desk with the problem. The woman at the desk was ready to send someone to help right away. Well we were running late to get dress and I told her to have him come after 530. He was on time when we were leaving out. Toilet was fixed in 1 min. We came backed with our room fully cleaned with the new towels. We were rushing so the room had our stuff every where. She straightened everything. We had a lovely note from Adrienne who was housekeeping. Thank you so much for going beyond for us and p.s. it was my first time wearing those red shoes they were serious friday. We will definitely stay here next year.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This Country Inn & Suites hotel meets and exceeds my rather stringent expectations. The front desk staff reminds me of being greeted by family who is happy to see me and loves making my stay as memorable as possible. The receptionist was friendly and outgoing and steered me in the right direction for dinner and things to do in the area.

The hotel itself is quiet, beautifully appointed, and sparkling clean. My favorite part of the room is a "reading alcove" equipped with a comfy couch and good lighting. The hotel chain also has books that you can take with you - return them when you please (nice touch.)

Be prepared to sleep well, enjoy a great breakfast (included), and start the next day off in a positive way!

Stayed June 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel was clean and comfortable. While it was a good place to stay, I had problems with the door to my room. It took several attempts going from the second floor to the first floor and a member of the hotel staff to get the room door open. It was the only complaint I had, but what good is room if you can't get in to use it. Management needs to fix this problem immediately. I like your hotel, but a problem with the door means I may not return!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Martinsburg, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My brother and I stopped here overnight while travelling up I-95 from Florida to West Virginia. Front desk staff was nice, room was clean and bright. Cookies and coffee in the lobby. I would rank this motel as a place to definitely stop in Florence, SC. Only negative (minor thing) was that we were only able to find a parking space way down at the end of the building and when we tried to use our key to get in side entrance, it would not work. We had to carry all of our stuff around to the front of the motel. When I asked the front desk person if she knew the side doors did not work - she replied that yes she did. I told her it was pretty inconvenient. She did not respond. But it means a lot to have a clean bed to sleep in on a road trip !

Room Tip: We were on second floor and our room was quiet. Vending machines were on our floor and convenient.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hampton Roads
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed in this hotel one night. Front desk was very friendly at check-in. They did not offer a welcome gift for Club Carlson concierge. So if you are one that looks forward to that perk (like me) then you will be disappointed on that front. Everything else about the hotel is great though. They did have fresh macadamia cookies every single time I was down there. Called down for assistance via phone and they were still very friendly. The hotel looks like one of the newer ones compared to the ones we have stayed in. The carpet looked very new. Oh and WIFI connection is GREAT!!!! They have three different connections. The room looked great. The bathroom was great. Loved the shower head that they have in the tub. Everything was clean. Breakfast was great. The lady that was stocking it was very good. She was friendly. We started to empty our plates and put them in the tub but she was there to do that for us. Anyway, we only spent one night there but it was great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stopped here on our way down to Florida. The hotel was right off of I-95 so it made for easy access to get back to the highway the next morning, I am glad we stopped here because not only did we receive a great rate, the room was nice and clean and beds comfortable. We arrived late and had no problem getting a room for the night. There were complimentary cookies in the lobby that my kids of course took advantage of. The breakfast was plenty with a variety of different items including cereal, eggs, waffles and fruit. I would definitely stay here again when travelling to Florida.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Florence? Share your experiences!