“A nice place to stop” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Florence

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Florence to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1826 West Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29501 (Formerly Hampton Inn Florence-North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 40 Hotels in Florence
Abingdon
“A nice place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Baymont Inn was one of the nicer hotels I have stayed at in the Florence area. The staff was exceptionally friendly and the service was great. The continental breakfast was adequately stocked until the 10:00 am hour. The food was acceptable with ample choices. I would definitely stay here again. I forgot. When I arrived there was free hot Otis Spunkmeyer cookies at the front counter.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Calabash, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Let me start by saying that this place was awesome. For $55 a night I can't even compare to other places I've stayed at for this rate. This place has raised the bar!! In for a softball tourney and the room was comfy and looked newly remodeled. No fridge in room but hey with a check in at 11pm and out by 7am I did not miss it. Plenty of ice in ice machine for my cooler. Breakfast was unbelievable.....Never have I seen so many choices, I mean they even had frozen chicken and sausage biscuits, breakfast pizza, french toast, tons of cereal choices, etc. A friend raved about this place in the past and now I see why. Will most definitely stay in this clean hotel again. Also, the pool looked awesome and very clean and modern (from my late night observation!!) Normally I wouldn't take the time to write a comprehensive summary but I feel Baymont deserves this.

Gloversville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

my wife and i were on a trip to florida we wanted to stay about half way we had heard good reports about this hotel. this hotel was a great place to stay . close to the interstate and places to eat. would stay here again , the staff was very friendly and the room was great. the good thing was we could have a small breakfast before we headed back out on the road, have stayed at other hotels in south carolina and they were not as good as this hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My sister and I have stayed at Baymont Inns on other trips and have a reservation next week at a Baymont Inn. The Florence SC inn was a welcome sight after a long traffic delay on I-20! The desks associates, that night and the next morning, were courteous, efficient and gracious hosts! Our accommodations were spacious, allowing a restful night and refreshing morning to resume our travels. We loved the delicious breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Florence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Florence

Address: 1826 West Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29501 (Formerly Hampton Inn Florence-North)
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
Business Center with Internet Access Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Florence
#10 Business Hotel in Florence
#12 Romantic Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Florence 2*
The Baymont Inn & Suites of Florence, SC provides complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Outdoor Pool, complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner features waffles and French toast as well as a complimentary USA Today along with fresh coffee each morning. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Florence
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence Hotel Florence
Baymont Inn Florence
Hampton Inn Florence
Florence Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Florence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.