We booked this hotel on priceline when we decided to stay overnight on our drive home to Fla. The hotel was located just off I-95 which was very convenient and there were numerous hotels in this area. The hotel staff greeted us promptly and our room was sufficient with 2 double beds. The bathroom area (Toilet and sink) had hair on it which indicated to me that it wasn't touched up before we got the room. We went to use the coffee machine provided and it was so filthy it turned me right off. We called the front desk to ask for a wake up call but we never recieved the call for the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was very good but very crowded. Check out was fast and easy. The front desk attendant was very apologetic after letting her know we did not receive our wake up call.
All in all, a good place to stay overnight with alot of restaurants in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Florence, SC provides complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Outdoor Pool, complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner features waffles and French toast as well as a complimentary USA Today along with fresh coffee each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Florence Hotel Florence
- Baymont Inn And Suites Florence
- Baymont Inn Florence
- Hampton Inn Florence
- Florence Hampton Inn