“We counted, and great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #151 of 229 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Florence, South Carolina
“We counted, and great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

It started out that maybe they were confused about who was waiting our table, but we were being served from all angles. Food was fresh, and you could tell the crowd was happy to be there. Sometimes you will dine out, and the establishment will be full of sour faces. Not the case at La Bamba's, everyone was happy to be there, and so was I.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Slightly Better Than Average Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Went here on a recommendation from a coworker who used to work in the area a lot. In the interior of the restaurant reminded me of many other mexican restaurants I've visited in the past. Not a good sign.

Ended up ordering a mushroom quesadilla. The quesadilla tasted fine..didn't blow me away, didn't taste any flavors that stood out. Just decent food that can fill your belly cheaply.

I may give this place another try and select something else off of the menu. I get the impression though that based on previous experiences with similar mexican restaurants of this calibre, I know exactly what I'm in for though, and probably won't be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cheraw, South Carolina
“Average Mexican Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

The restaurant is your average mexican place. I have visited many mexican restaurants and this is about the same as the rest.

• Visited November 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“This is a wonderful restaraunt! The staff...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

This is a wonderful restaraunt! The staff is Fantastic! And the food is even better! You can always expect fast and friendly service. I recomend that you try the chicken soup (may get the pico on the side if you can't handle the heat.)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2008

We have been going to this restaurant for several years. We know the staff--they're very friendly and efficient. The food is excellent! We always ask for a specialy spicy salsa, which they make fresh for us. Everything is tasty: from the cheese dip to the enchiladas to the chimichangas. Highly recommended.