“very helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Florence
Holmdel, New Jersey
“very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2009

I booked this hotel because this is the midpoint stop on the way home from orlando to New Jersey . And of course, I had read other reviews on this forum. I had requested a quiet room ( away from the elevator and ice machine) at the time of the reservation. When I arrived at the hotel, the front desk staff told me that they read my request, and they put me on the top floor and almost at the end of the hallway at a quiet location. The " 37 " inches flat screen TV and the indoor pool were also a plus.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

Me and three friends stayed here for one night for a dental hygiene conference on February 13. I booked this hotel because of the reviews on this site, and I wasn't disappointed!
From checkin in to checking out, everything went great. The staff even split our payment four ways, AND recommended a place to get my tire fixed the next morning when I realized there was a huge nail in it and I must have hit something on I-95 the night before.

The rooms were spotlessly clean, looked brand new, and the comforters/linens were to die for. The beds felt fluffly and were so comfortable I slept straight thru the night! Bathrooms were your typical above average hotel showers/tub and toilet. Complete with toiletries.

The staff was so accomadating they even let us use the hot tub and pool for a little while after hours!

The hot complimentary continental breakfast was fantastic..not to be missed. There were pancakes, egg omlets, bagels, sausage, hot buscuits, french toast, waffles, anything you can imagine was there! Even a cold bar for cereal, toast, yogurt, chocolate and regular milk. I was very impressed! This was all for free! You couldn't have found a better breakfast anywhere else, and with a price that couldn't be beat!
My friends were so impressed with this hotel, I now am known as 'the' trip planner hehe!
(Thanks tripadvisor)

Please don't hesitate to book this hotel, I am so glad we used these guys because our school didn't even have it on the list of hotels for us to choose from!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

Writing this review from the property. I am in the middle of a long road trip from Virginia to Florida, needed a decent hotel near the halfway mark in my journey. I have to say that I am really impressed with this hotel. The physical condition is "like new", heated indoor pool, hot tub, my room is spotless. The bathrooms are beautiful with tasteful marble tile and granite surfaces. Bed looks very comfortable with 6 pillows of varying firmness. Room has 32" LCD TV with some HD channels, free wireless or wired internet. Sofa-bed, coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator, and executive desk with proper chair.

Especially like the vaulted ceilings with large windows.

Highly Recommended.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
Bethesda MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2008

I have relatives in Florence and have spent a fair amount of time here. Obviously, this does not purport to compete with high-end luxury or business-oriented hotels, but this is among the best low-priced, family oriented hotels I've ever stayed in. For what you get, it is a very good value and I've had worse stays at far more expensive hotels.

The property is only a few years old and still seems brand new. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean. I have always paid a few dollars more for the "suite," (basically a very large room), and it comfortably fits both my wife and I and my toddler. This is one of the few hotels I have seen that not only has a HD TV, but also provides HD television service.

The hotel has a gym with a few cardio machines and a surprisingly good indoor pool. The free breakfast is plentiful and higher quality than it has any right to be. And the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Although Florence itself isn't much to write home about, the location is about as good as it gets. The hotel is right off a I-95 exit and next to a mall and a number of restaurants. For families doing the multi-day drive between the mid-Atlantic and Florida who are looking for a place to spend the night on the way, I would recommend considering this hotel.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2008

My daughter and I were in town to visit my husband who's working in the Florence area (He's not staying here as it's too expensive for his per diem...DARN!) We needed a place with an indoor pool to keep a 4 year old happy. I walked in and couldn't have been happier. Check in was a breeze, our suite was a decent size and very nice, comfy beds, the grounds were well-kept, and the staff was very attentive. Breakfast was plentiful, but my daughter wanted to know "Why do all the eggs have cheese in them? YUCK!" LOL We had a very nice 2 night stay and will definitely be back if in that area again.

• Liked — everything was clean and new
  • Disliked — Can't really think of anything
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008

We stopped at this Holiday Inn as they are a pet friendly hotel.

I liked it because 1. They put us on the 1st floor with our vehicle parked immediately outside and 2. they had a very large mowed grassy area behind the hotel where you coudl take your dog 'on leash'.

I'd recommend this hotel for travellers with pets.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

We stayed at the Holiday Inn in July 2008 and it was a very nice, clean hotel. The beds were great and the rooms very nice, but the noise of the room air conditioners was terrible. Ours was very loud and it made it pretty hard to sleep there. they did have a nice breakfast (but the coffee was the worst I have ever had). I don't want to pick this place apart though - It you are looking for a nice hotel to stay in on a long distance drive on I-95, this is a very nice hotel. Please get new AC units though!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

Address: 3440 West Radio Drive, Florence, SC 29501
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
#4 Romantic Hotel in Florence
#7 Business Hotel in Florence
#7 Family Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 2.5*
Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95
Holiday Inn Express Florence
Holiday Inn Florence
Florence Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.